Twilight Prom Highlights

SugarSpunSister

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to mention the blonde girl in the grey hat who was bitching about the cosplayers too - she seemed to be deliberately near them on several occasions, being really nasty! We death-glared as much as we could in the hope she'd get the hint but she didn't... she was stalking Charlie's brother too, from what we could see.

Other than that, I had a great time! Finding out that security guard's name after all these years and the "special wave" were particularly funny!

Edited by TurkFox

I have to mention the blonde girl in the grey hat who was bitching about the cosplayers too - she seemed to be deliberately near them on several occasions, being really nasty! We death-glared as much as we could in the hope she'd get the hint but she didn't... she was stalking Charlie's brother too, from what we could see.

Other than that, I had a great time! Finding out that security guard's name after all these years and the "special wave" were particularly funny!

I think I know who you're on about!!

ha ha Quicklier! That was a great new word!

It was all a high for me.

The only low was the lack of time to be everywhere at the same time.

I thought everyone who dressed up looked incredible. I wished I had the guts to do that, so glad you had a great time!

I giggled when Becky went up to collect her prize and was wearing her bella wig - and I said to my hubby, "Thats not becky! oh wait, forgot she's bella today" (Doh!)

All the lovely comments from the guests about the cake,

meeting all the attendees. I had an incredible time, everybody was so nice, I could have stayed forever! Can't wait to see everybody again at ET2 and 3

I think the highlight for my boys was messing about with Davey Sunday night, that ridiculous balloon rope - sorry, the lovely lady crew that as also with them (and organised cutting up the cake for me), don't know your name :D and of course Matthews balloon - well, who wouldn't want TT's autograph! and Daveys too! Who ended up with it?

Baseball v rounders story from Jo

Mike and his "pink" experience - poor guy, pink hairbrush, hair straighteners and leading up to cheryls hairband :( Don't worry I didn't post the pic (well, except for the one with the balloon!)

Being brave enough to get some pics taken. There is only two of me up in our entire house, one from when I was 3 with my sis and another when Kev and I were engaged. Never got pics before, so I'm glad I was brave enough to have them done for the momentos.

and the big highlight was getting my gold ticket for ET2 after we had made the decision not to bid and Kev did anyway (thank you my lovely hubby!) :D

Now I can do it all again in 3 weeks! You crew have a fantastic job to do! Hard work or not, to be able to see the ridiculous looks on our faces as we go through those experiences, well, fantastic!

Thanks SM

Highs...

GUESTS

Daniel - just being amazingly sweet and gorgeous... A lovely lovely guy. Would really love to meet him again as he was a little shy and getting used to the whole con thing :) Was hugely funny during the talks... Fiat 500 and Halle Berry hugs... lolarious!

Charlie - trying to get a coffee order for Starbucks out of him, but we were both so mangled it was impossible... Soya milk something or other... Oh and the Conga and Dirty Dancing lifts!!! hahahaha!

Jose - I managed to get a coffee order for Jose and brought him a double Cuppacino with an extra shot! Coffee the saviour of the weekend for a lot of us I think. When I went to his signing and gave my personalisation he told me I was definitely an Odette, not sure if he meant a Swan Princess or WWII heroine... lol !!

CREW

Amarzing as always, efficient, well organised.... Shout out to Debbie... I am working on getting my husband to The Hub...

Lows...

My hangover on saturday :D

xoxo

My highlight: Having succeeded in bringing you to bed - finally ...

xxx

Yup she was stalking Charlies brother and his 2 mates for it seemed like the whole day (everytime we saw them the little pod wouldn't be far behind) entire day to the point they even followed them to the loo V. sad i felt really sorry for the poor guys

but other than that it was amazing and Daniels new word Quickler was hilarious i loved all thier little stories

it was my first twilight event and i cant wait to go to more

Lol Rhi, I don't think anyone knew who I was when I had my wig on. I don't think people even knew who I was supposed to be haha.

OMG that was you?? :D

haha yes, I was supposed to be Bella from the posters, but I didn't really pull it off as well as the others, in all their awesome outfits!

Highs...

GUESTS

Daniel - just being amazingly sweet and gorgeous... A lovely lovely guy. Would really love to meet him again as he was a little shy and getting used to the whole con thing :) Was hugely funny during the talks... Fiat 500 and Halle Berry hugs... lolarious!

Charlie - trying to get a coffee order for Starbucks out of him, but we were both so mangled it was impossible... Soya milk something or other... Oh and the Conga and Dirty Dancing lifts!!! hahahaha!

Jose - I managed to get a coffee order for Jose and brought him a double Cuppacino with an extra shot! Coffee the saviour of the weekend for a lot of us I think. When I went to his signing and gave my personalisation he told me I was definitely an Odette, not sure if he meant a Swan Princess or WWII heroine... lol !!

CREW

Amarzing as always, efficient, well organised.... Shout out to Debbie... I am working on getting my husband to The Hub...

Lows...

My hangover on saturday :chair:

xoxo

My highlight: Having succeeded in bringing you to bed - finally ...

xxx

I know and you know I was so going with Jason and co to Beirut Kebab was it? Until I looked at you and thought you might kill me if I dared have that idea... lol x

It's the party animal in me... :YAHOO:

Meeting all you lovely people is of course at the top of my list! =]

The amazing guests who where just so great - quicklier! haha.

Lol Rhi, I don't think anyone knew who I was when I had my wig on. I don't think people even knew who I was supposed to be haha.

I thought you looked really good!!! I knew who you were :D haha

I think all the cos players looked brilliant! Everyone put loads of effort in! If you feel people were giving you evils, it was probs because they were jealous cause everyone looked brilliant!!

Highs: Ruth's wig.

Lows: Blonde girl in the hat who constantly bitched about the cosplayers in an oh so subtle manner.

:)

What was she saying? What a douchebag! From the pictures (and briefly meeting most of the cosplay guys at LFCC) all the cosplayers were amazing.

Ehh... Who cares what some muppet with dubious taste in headwear thinks? She obviously didn't get invited to enough fancy dress parties as a child!

The entire thing!!!

But mainly Charlie acting out a scene from new moon with me :D Then biting my neck :WINCE:

And Charlie licking my friends face!!!

Also Daniel saying he loved my name!

And Charlie recognising me before we had even met and going "Ohhhhhh it's you"

I almost melted :D

And also being one of the few people to get extra extra autographs :D

Downside------------- I didn't stay in the hotel.

xxxxxxxx

Highs

Everything was amazing :D

Daniel: Loved him in the talks, chatting to him in V.I.P, My photo with him i look so small haha, and the big hugs :dance:

Jose: Really great guy, thinks my name is cool haha, talking too him in the V.I.P, him asking for a big hug on my photo then he was like 'i have a feeling this is going to be a great photo' haha :dance:

Charlie: My dance with charlie ofc :dance: In the dance i was major nervous at one point he said: 'your not nervous are you?' Me: 'uhhh yeh' Charlie: 'how about if i pick you up will that make you even more nervous?' *lifts me slightly* Me: 'OMG, no im too heavy' Charlie: 'Your not!' very embarassing :D, charlie in the talks 'ive always wanted to be a pirate' haha, Chatting in V.I.P, Hugs, Kisses and Neck bite :P

I could go on forever, it was beyond amazing :D

Crewe: You are all awesome, enjoyed meeting you and chatting!

Meeting everyone was awesome especially Kate, Twilightmum&Co, and the cosplayers were amazing! :WINCE:

Lows

Leaving Sunday Night :(

Love you all xx

Highs...

GUESTS

CREW

Lows...

My hangover on saturday :poki:

xoxo

Is that you Odette.. glad you had an awesone time.. wa great having a natter with you:)

Can't remember are you coming to ET2?

Hope you can get hubby to go to the Hub.. you'll have a great time and I'll have some resolve ready to deal with any hangover

Take care and hope to see you soon

Debbie x