Twilight Prom Highlights

SugarSpunSister

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highs...having an amazing time with all my friends from here, my group shots, the all you can eat breakfast, the swimming pool

Lows...not getting to spend any time with the guests, price of food...yes i know there was a wetherspoons which had hardly any of its normal food therefore there was nothing on the menu i normally eat and with subway...i cant stand it, and lastly the way the party died Sunday night such a shame i felt so sorry for the DJ ;)

Highs...having an amazing time with all my friends from here, my group shots, the all you can eat breakfast, the swimming pool

Lows...not getting to spend any time with the guests, price of food...yes i know there was a wetherspoons which had hardly any of its normal food therefore there was nothing on the menu i normally eat and with subway...i cant stand it, and lastly the way the party died Sunday night such a shame i felt so sorry for the DJ :YAHOO:

Oh no! When did it die? :D

Pretty much straight after you went :YAHOO: Debs, sam and their clan went to bed, then Becky and Matt got picked up, the cullen lot went to bed and then so did we at half 11 how hardcore :D

We planned on going to bed but instead got dragged off by Jose for ages, then Jose went for drinkies and we were talking to Too Tall till like 2am. Paul had gone to bed as he was tired and I kinda went up before Vicky and Tiff as I had to pack and then drive in the morning. We then ended up all in one room passed out in one great big double bed in mine and Paul's room before crawling off to our seperate beds.

Highs...

GUESTS

Daniel - just being amazingly sweet and gorgeous... A lovely lovely guy. Would really love to meet him again as he was a little shy and getting used to the whole con thing :) Was hugely funny during the talks... Fiat 500 and Halle Berry hugs... lolarious!

Charlie - trying to get a coffee order for Starbucks out of him, but we were both so mangled it was impossible... Soya milk something or other... Oh and the Conga and Dirty Dancing lifts!!! hahahaha!

Jose - I managed to get a coffee order for Jose and brought him a double Cuppacino with an extra shot! Coffee the saviour of the weekend for a lot of us I think. When I went to his signing and gave my personalisation he told me I was definitely an Odette, not sure if he meant a Swan Princess or WWII heroine... lol !!

CREW

Amarzing as always, efficient, well organised.... Shout out to Debbie... I am working on getting my husband to The Hub...

Lows...

My hangover on saturday :D

xoxo

Is that you Odette.. glad you had an awesone time.. wa great having a natter with you:)

Can't remember are you coming to ET2?

Hope you can get hubby to go to the Hub.. you'll have a great time and I'll have some resolve ready to deal with any hangover

Take care and hope to see you soon

Debbie x

Yes it's moi! :D Hahaha! I am absolutely coming to ET2, I can't wait... Really want to do the hub as I used to have a massive crush on John Barrowman when he was doing Live and Kicking and I luff James Marsters as well! But then I also want to book tickets for ET3.... Argghhhh what to do, think Showmaster's need to launch their own credit card so we can just be indebted to them for life :D

See you in a few weeks :YAHOO:

Edited by SugarSpunSister

Highs: Ruth's wig.

Lows: Blonde girl in the hat who constantly bitched about the cosplayers in an oh so subtle manner.

:)

That's strange because the Cullens would definitely rate as one of my highs of the weekend - fantastic friendly group of people!

I thought that :o

Sad someone didn't have as good an experience as the rest of us seemed to

Pretty much straight after you went :o Debs, sam and their clan went to bed, then Becky and Matt got picked up, the cullen lot went to bed and then so did we at half 11 how hardcore :D

Noooooooo! I had to tear myself away! The music was perfect! Practically my ipod! I can't believe it stopped so soon after ;)

Arghhh what music?!

Blink 182, My chemical Romance, guns n roses, green Day, etc etc etc

Help! Can't remember altogether

It was all so "normal/Rhi's Ipod" that I have now completely blanked!

I was gobsmacked! Asked the DJ (think it was crew at the time?) for Fall out Boy, Panic at the Disco , green day etc etc and they played about an hour of that! I sang so much that I have no voice this week! :o

Guess you either love us or you hate us I guess. Some people just don't understand cosplay and instead persist on bitching. Oh well, they'll get over themselves....eventually. Cheers for the lovely comments though guys.

Sam, Vicky and Tiff. (Paul is in bed lol)

Some people just think they're above everyone else and that's just tragic.

I've seen tons of pictures of you guys and you looked awesome :o

Blink 182, My chemical Romance, guns n roses, green Day, etc etc etc

Help! Can't remember altogether

It was all so "normal/Rhi's Ipod" that I have now completely blanked!

I was gobsmacked! Asked the DJ (think it was crew at the time?) for Fall out Boy, Panic at the Disco , green day etc etc and they played about an hour of that! I sang so much that I have no voice this week! :o

Trust them to play all the good music when I'm not there!

Oh, & at one of the future cons I'm getting a picture with all you cosplayers!

Highs:

Meeting everyone - epsecially the Cullens, they were amazing!

Charlie keeping on bumping into Me and Chelsea, he thought we were stalking him :wub:

Secruity guard thinking we were stalkers too because we nearly walked into the boys toilets by mistake cos Charlie was there xD

- going down to the party in my PJ's with Chelsea .. hanging with charlie in my PJ's :D

and Daniel going 'i've got a pair of those at home' and charlie being like .. 'love the PJ's' ;D

Lows:

the price of the food at Hilton :/

i don't think £12 for a sandwich is very ... err... reasonable

oh yeahh .. and also .. getting lost finding my room xD

spent about an hour walking round trying to find it!

can't get over how big that place was :rolleyes:

the ultimate high has got to be SM for doing such an amazing job!!!!

it really was the best weekend of my life!!!

:unsure:

Edited by katiieee_x