Twilight Prom Highlights

SugarSpunSister

Highs...

GUESTS

Daniel - just being amazingly sweet and gorgeous... A lovely lovely guy. Would really love to meet him again as he was a little shy and getting used to the whole con thing :) Was hugely funny during the talks... Fiat 500 and Halle Berry hugs... lolarious!

Charlie - trying to get a coffee order for Starbucks out of him, but we were both so mangled it was impossible... Soya milk something or other... Oh and the Conga and Dirty Dancing lifts!!! hahahaha!

Jose - I managed to get a coffee order for Jose and brought him a double Cuppacino with an extra shot! Coffee the saviour of the weekend for a lot of us I think. When I went to his signing and gave my personalisation he told me I was definitely an Odette, not sure if he meant a Swan Princess or WWII heroine... lol !!

CREW

Amarzing as always, efficient, well organised.... Shout out to Debbie... I am working on getting my husband to The Hub...

Lows...

My hangover on saturday ^_^

xoxo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlights:

Daniel: his answer about being a Super Cullen, and how he'd be named something like caremesrospericeward :P

Charlie: Wearing my nerd glasses in one of the photos, and vampire bites :P

Jose: Saying my name was beautiful and unique, and being a real gentlemen to me and my sis :D

Playing Roulette, with Paul, and him buying us drinks because we did a dare he asked us to do, and putting on farmer-esque accents when someone named Jason i think came and worked the Roulette table for a bit :D

In fact, the ENTIRE weekend was a high! but those were my fave bits!

The Crew: Hilarious, helpful, fun to be around, calm, unusual at times! And TALL! (but thats only for one person :P)

Lows: NONE! It was amazing!

Highlights:

Daniel: his answer about being a Super Cullen, and how he'd be named something like caremesrospericeward :o

Charlie: Wearing my nerd glasses in one of the photos, and vampire bites :D

Jose: Saying my name was beautiful and unique, and being a real gentlemen to me and my sis :D

Playing Roulette, with Paul, and him buying us drinks because we did a dare he asked us to do, and putting on farmer-esque accents when someone named Jason i think came and worked the Roulette table for a bit :D

In fact, the ENTIRE weekend was a high! but those were my fave bits!

The Crew: Hilarious, helpful, fun to be around, calm, unusual at times! And TALL! (but thats only for one person :P)

Lows: NONE! It was amazing!

TOO TALL he was great,a group of us were talking to Daniel at the signing and asked him if he was taller then Too Tall, but Too Tall was about an inch taller then him, so i told him he should get some stiltos then he would be taller lol. I even got Too Tall to sign the back of my badge lol

GUESTS

Daniel - Funny in the brum talks when asked what his fav drink was :o they are all his friends

Charlie - amazing guy the only one i think that came into the standard area for pictures at the prom party :D Charlie also likes vodka redbull - who REALLY sent in the question about the fav alcholic drinks it was not really tequila smith was it :D

Plus he brung his brother along who was a sweet guy.

Jose - Was so friendly an amazing guest. he was really good in the talks and the goldon onion shrine :D

CREW

The crew were really nice no problems at all! Love you!!

The guys on the games tables were ace

Lows...

The DJ did not have the hoedown throwdown so we did not get to do the group dance

GUESTS

Daniel - Funny in the brum talks when asked what his fav drink was :o they are all his friends

Charlie - amazing guy the only one i think that came into the standard area for pictures at the prom party :D Charlie also likes vodka redbull - who REALLY sent in the question about the fav alcholic drinks it was not really tequila smith was it :D

Plus he brung his brother along who was a sweet guy.

Jose - Was so friendly an amazing guest. he was really good in the talks and the goldon onion shrine :D

Lmao, "the bar's closing in fifteen minutes Dan! Pick a drink!"

I accidentally groped Daniel in the group picture >.<

& when I was getting my picture with Charlie he went "Your phone just vibrated" "Did it?" "Yeah it vibrated against my crotch!"

Jose was such a little gentleman! I love him (:

Oo, & how can we forget Rhi's cake!!

Running into Charlie about 10 times in the corridors without even asking, then by the end of the weekend his security guard was joking with Katie & I about being stalkers, must've gotten about 4 extra photos with him :o And having him stare at our jammies! Then having Daniel say he has a pair just like Katie's at home haha. When I met Daniel I asked him for a squishy hug in my photo and he was like :'D squishy?I said yes! And he's all like you can have all the squishy you want :D Also getting a kiss of Charlie for a pic was awesome! Seeing my Cullen family was awesome, I love them all so much! And pretty much everything with Emma & Sarah haha. This is one of my faves of the weekend:

7232_1208069596640_1075702217_30653072_822880_n.jpg

Worst thing was leaving Emma, Sarah, Katie & the Cullens, I cried so much haha xD

Best weekend ever! Highlights were definatley losing my friends, only to find them being thrown about by Charlie Beweley (Dirty Dancing lifts!), sneaking into the VIP section to get Daniel Cudmore to come out and succeeding! woo! Asking for a cuddle in my photo w/Daniel, putting my hand up too high, stroking his arm, saying ''oohh'' and having him reply ''oooohhh'' and winking, the talks, so funny! The auction, hilarious. Being interviewed by Heat magazine and having to confess I stole my Twilight poster off of a phone box. Too many highlights! I could be here for days!

Only bad thing was - no Hoedown Throwdown.. technically that's also a good thing haha.

and the hangover on Saturday. I was lead on the floor for a good half an hour haha.

Highs: Jose's Stamina... impressive! Random conversations with Daniel... Rachel? Retro dance routines :) Speciaaaalll Chiiiips.

The breakfast... yes the breakfast... I was hungry :) Getting Jose to do MySpace poses was coolio and seeing friends in their pretty dresses topped it all off :) x Oh and dragonsanddaffodils' cake... Amazing xx

Lows: Probably personally the fact that with the way things were scheduled or done it was hard to sit and spend time with everyone without missing out on something you'd paid for i.e. the vip section where the guests were hanging out with people etc... still that's more of a time management issue on my part :S

Other than that I had a fab time :) xx

just found this

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/09/twilig...ashing-success/

Twilight Prom in London a Smashing Success

by Will on September 20, 2009 · Comments

in Charlie Bewley

(and theres a pic of Lily and charlie! Yay! )

NMM.org reader Lily sent in her report of the blast she had last night at the Twilight Prom in London–

The twilight proms with Charlie Bewley, Daniel Cudmore and Jose Zuniga was amazing. There was press everywhere, Bliss, MTV and Heat magazine. The guests couldn’t of been better. They were all so friendly. The rooms were amazing and they even had the gazebo from twilight.

Sent some pictures of the amazing night. But it doesn’t show how good it was. Better than you could imagine.

highs my husband and charlie talking about spurs like they where old friends him being drunk and doing the alice scene with my friend him nearly fallin over at my feet my friend dancing with charlie by herself on the stage amazing so sweet my husband sharing the hole thing with me

low it ending my head on saturday

Highs for me were-

My friend brought the guests some vampire chattering teeth, and she gave them to Daniel and walked away. He started the teeth going and they were chattering towards me, and he was making this "nom nom nom nom" noise and for some reason it really cracked me up, then he asked me a question and I was laughing really hard. It was embarassing. Those teeth were soooo good! That memory will stay with me forever haha.

The guests were amazing, really lovely people. The crew were brilliant! Everyone was brilliant.

Lows-

Was such a short con I for the post con blues very quickely. Plus never got chance to dress up Victoria due to a hangover haha. We left right after the auction- but don't worry folks- I'll be Victoria at ET2!!!

AND woooop, I brought my ET3 ticket!!! I think me and my friend were the very first people to actually by one ever, but we will be really high standard numbers. But we aren't botherd! We will still be there and we don't have to get up early and queue at ET2! hahah

Thanks everyone soooooooooom much, it was brilliant!!

Edited by fran cullen

The whole weekend was a highlight for me!

I got to chat with Charlie for ages in the VIP area and couldn't believe he was gonna go to bangor Uni near me when he was younger, shame he didn't lol!!!!

I also found out that he would of loved to of played Tyler Durden in Fight Club and thats his favourite film.

Daniel was a very nice and funny fella, my friend kept asking if he was from amercia and he went "No" and then he asked my friend where she was from and she said wales and then he said " well its like me saying are you from scotland?" lol!!

And who could forget Jose, what a charming gentleman he was very polite and they all seemed to be genuinely enjoying the nite!!

Meeting everyone was brilliant and seeing everyone in their costumes and dresses and making new friends aswell!

Deffinatly a weekend i'll never forget. x

highs: meeting charlie and him stroking my face sayin"you're so sweettt!!" and then him putting his arms round my nd my friend saying "You're my girls!" and getting kissed on the cheeks :dance:

Being the first one to actually see and wave and get a responce from Daniel. He was hiding behind a pillar :D

Then being in the lift alone with him and going onto his bedroom floor.

Jose asking me how i was a zillion times and then asking me where i was from and wat's it lyk there. :WINCE:

The talk with Daniel wanting to be super cullen. And my question being read out about the golden onion :YAHOO:

Lows: some people were really bitchy and unsmiling. and people not leaving charlie alone when he wanted to dance :dance:

highs: meeting charlie and him stroking my face sayin"you're so sweettt!!" and then him putting his arms round my nd my friend saying "You're my girls!" and getting kissed on the cheeks ;)

Being the first one to actually see and wave and get a responce from Daniel. He was hiding behind a pillar :(

Jose asking me how i was a zillion times and then asking me where i was from and wat's it lyk there. :P

The talk with Daniel wanting to be super cullen. And my question being read out about the golden onion :P

Lows: some people were really bitchy and unsmiling. and people not leaving charlie alone when he wanted to dance :P

I noticed that about some people at Birmingham too, I didn't know who any of them were but they were giving lots of people funny looks when everyone was just trying to have a blast. What was your question Lily?

HIGHS:

EVERYTHING lol. Had such an amazing time! Charlie...well I am offically harbouring a VERY big crush on him (hence why I brought his chair (thanks Mum!)) plus he called me a darling :P

Dan was so nice and so tall! I felt like a munchkin standing next to him and had a great conversation with him about how much I love Canada lol.

Jose was brilliant, we spoke to him for AGES about EVERYTHING.

Also I finally got to meet everyone off the forum and that was great as you all rock! Sam, Vicky, Tiff and co.'s costumes were AMAZING and they all looked so good! Oh and who can forget Rhi's awesome cake, twas VERY yummy!

Also the party last night!! Feet and head still hurt lol!

LOW (And there is only one and it's my own fault really lol):

Dragging my sorry very hungover butt into college today for a script read through, I think I got through about four cups of coffee in two hours and still felt dead lol. Let's just say my lecturer was not happy. Also I think Rich is telling everyone at college just how tipsy I was and laughing about the random rubbish I was spouting in thew car going back home.

highs: meeting charlie and him stroking my face sayin"you're so sweettt!!" and then him putting his arms round my nd my friend saying "You're my girls!" and getting kissed on the cheeks ;)

Being the first one to actually see and wave and get a responce from Daniel. He was hiding behind a pillar :(

Jose asking me how i was a zillion times and then asking me where i was from and wat's it lyk there. :P

The talk with Daniel wanting to be super cullen. And my question being read out about the golden onion :P

Lows: some people were really bitchy and unsmiling. and people not leaving charlie alone when he wanted to dance :P

I noticed that about some people at Birmingham too, I didn't know who any of them were but they were giving lots of people funny looks when everyone was just trying to have a blast. What was your question Lily?

To Jose "Was the golden onion you used real, and any facts on it?" It was just a joke and i forgot about it :P

Daniel - Funny in the brum talks when asked what his fav drink was :P they are all his friends

heheheheheee that was my question...I couldn't believe they asked it...but was LOVING the reply!

Lotsa Love

Tequila Smith

LOL, it was an awesome question. I'm still laughing at 'Sports Day' ;)

Highlights:

Daniel: His face in all the pictures, he looks so effin scared rofl!! Also the story about the gay fansites "take that friends"

Charlie: Admitting to wanting to be a pirate, DOING A FAN PIC FOR MY WEBSITE :P and having a wee convo with me about his email :(

Jose: Well well well lol, myself, kate and some of the crew were up drinking with Jose till 6am this morning ;) he plyed us with a variety of shots including a screaming orgasm, and told us some absolutley amazing stories from hollywood and LA

The Crew: Aceeeeeeeeeeeeee, especially having one to one convos with them :P

Lows: My poor wee feet getting all sore hehe