Thankyou SM/ME!

domino

Just thought I would start a thread where we could post our thanks to SM/ME for the Twilight Proms.

I wanted to say a special thanks to Too Tall for posing for photos with us and signing our badges :o

Also to the lovely lady with the loud voice who talked to us for about 20mins :o (as she so nicely puts it, Kirsty I believe?) and also to Sharon (I think thats her name) who talked to us for quite a while whilst waiting in line to meet Daniel :)

And finally a general thankyou to everyone who made this event happen I had such a wonderful time and know that a lot of people would love to see a Twi Proms 2 in the future :o

Feel free to add your thankyous on :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU FROM ME AND MY SIS! Friday and Saturday have been like the best days of my life! The atmosphere was great, the guests were AMAZING! the party was soooooo fun! (we spent the night playing roulette!) I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to everyone to organised, helped out and just made the event the greatness that it was. I loved how relaxed it was, and how much we got done so quickly! Thanks again! can't wait for et2 and then et3! :o

Thank you SM you guys rock hard. The crew were funny and approachable and was fun talking to them all. The guest were beyond sweet and totally rocked our world

TT you are wicked my mates and I were the first to ask for his auto on the badge and started a trend loves it :D

The only tiny thing was we werent impressed by the dj but after the pics we had our own party up in the room pmsl pmsl

Talk about amazing single occ room a freekin king bed wow wow wow

We will be back next time to defend out quiz crowns hail the "howling to the moon" woop woop

The atmos was calm and never ever rushed and had plenty of chances to talk to the guest and even spent 30min with the teach lol plus a hug from both dan and charlie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dan mmmmmmmmmmm was unexpected how hot he was and his eyes literally sparkle wow wow

THANK YOU SM BRING ON THE NEXT PROM :D:clap:

I grabbed TooTall over the weekend to say thanks as there was a lot of flack on the board before the prom but i`ll say it again -

THANKS FOR A FABTASTIC WEEKEND!!!!!!

Myself and my friends I went with had a brill weekend :D All the crew were fabby and the guests were all ace (not to mention easy on the eye :P ` haha) - Jose was cute and I`m sad I didn`t have any ££ left to get a photo with him (I`ll be eating out of dustbins for the next few weeks cos I`m soooo skint lmao).

I`m also a bit sad that not many ppl made the effort to attend the Forks High School Disco - For me the weekend was about EVERYTHING not just meeting the guys :P

I`m already planning for ET3 which I have bought my ticket for already :dance: It will be my first ET so am really looking forward to it!! (unless any of u wanna take pity on me and give me ur ET2 ticket?? - Oh well, Was worth a try :P )

Well done to the Team Howl To The Moon for coming first, Though I`m mega proud of my Team for coming a close runner up :thumbup:

We have tweeted Peter Facinelli and offered the New Moon Photo Plaque we won for him to hopefully sign & get more of the cast to sign to auction off to raise money for @AlexsLemonade who are a charity who raise money for children with Cancer - If you`re on Twitter - Follow them!!

So woohooo to my team for being runners up -

GO TEAM PETER FACINELLIS APPINELLIS :D :D :P

I`ll end my waffle with a photo of myself with TooTall - (I look like i`m kneeling in front of him lol) Not great quality as it`s my I-Phone :(

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...mp;id=544675104

LiSe Xxxx

Massive thankyou from me and my lovely friends! They have been converted, they now love conventions!

Also, massive apologies to anyone who we spoke to, stupidly drunk thanks Louis, the barman in the Hilton, he killed us with a cocktail and we completely embarassed ourselves! We were the three in pink, black and white. Abbie in pink dress is the lucky girl that got to do the Dirty Dancing lift with Charlie! Well.. the attempted DD lift haha. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did :D

xx

THANK YOU for this amazing even!

I can saw again my dear friend Charlie.

I'm the french girl with the red dress (blond hair), on the VIP area. I said that for to know if you have pictures of me with Charlie or Daniel, can you send me here pictures please????

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Marlène

I had a nice time, i do feel that photos with the guests at the party is a bit wrong, i mean the poor guys couldnt move 10 feets with out a flash baulb going off, surely thats why theres photo sessions, At the b'ham one i didnt get to speak to any of them at the party as they would have a million girls wth cameras round.... Just my opinon.

Im guessing the 3 lads wondering around were Charlies bro/Friends?

But i liked the guests would love to bring Charlie back, i regretnow not getting a biting picture lie my friends lol

I booked for ET3 as its 5 days b4 my 23rd b.day :lol:

Thanks to the team. I had a brilliant time. If you hadn't got this forum here I'd have been on my own. As it is, I met some great people who I look forward to seeing again.

I was really impressed by the organisation of the event. The staff were lovely and helpful people and the guests were excellent!

Again, thanks.

Elaine

THANKS SO SO MUCH! this was one of the best weekends of my life! you will see me in feb at et3 with a gold pass! Your events are amazing!

I have one question. There was a photographer at the event, I was just wondering where those photos are going to be posted, if they even are???

Thanks

Candy xxx

Edited by CandyD

Got back from the Birmingham prom a little while ago - Had the most AMAZING time. It was just the absolute best atmosphere and I'm still in shock that I got to dance with Charlie's brother Andy - What a sweetheart he was!!!

SM you rocked my socks once again - THANK YOU!!!

Also wanna send big love to my awesome party buddies - I LOVE you guys!!!

THANKS SO SO MUCH! this was one of the best weekends of my life! you will see me in feb at et3 with a gold pass! Your events are amazing!

I have one question. There was a photographer at the event, I was just wondering where those photos are going to be posted, if they even are???

Thanks

Candy xxx

Giles takes the photos for Massive Events and passes them back to the organisers. I am sure they will let you know where the photos will be available from.