Thankyou SM/ME!

domino

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also thank you to Giles, not only did he let me wear his size 12 (I think) cowboy boots, he tried on my size 6, mile high heals, lol, thanks for such a great night.

Hey Hon - I can catagorically say he is not a size 12 - *so many jokes and so little time!*

Pooks xx

Thank u soooo much truely a fantastic week end went to the london one in big puffy dress lol!

Every one was so friendly and (Mark i think that was his name crew member) was so sweet and nice to me and my sister had a few long chit chats with him. Only regret me and my sis where to shy to go up to too tall and ask for a pic with him under the canopy :smile: xXx

Hello! I was at the twiproms in London. First of all thank you very much to the organisers, the crew and everybody who made this event amazing. It was my first time at this kind of convention and it won't be the last one. I do hope to be there for ET 3...

Thanks to the guests who were kind and sweet, I had the chance to dance with Daniel, and I will never forget it, he is really a lovely guy.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

This is kind of late but thanks for a great weekend. I had such a good time and can not wait till the next Twilight event that I can attend :angry:

Also I just wanted to add that I found all of the crew members very helpful. I was there by myself and so it was nice to be able to ask for help when I got confused about things or lost.