Doctor who PLEASE

timelord81r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree, im more likely to attend Collectormanias than the Tenth Planet conventions, as there are so many of them and im quite far away from all of them. Id much rather a lot of the regular cast and significant guest stars were spread throughout the collectormanias.

Roy Skelton and Jasmine Breaks cancelled a couple of times and unfortunately haven't been announced again. Id also very much like to meet Dean Lennox Kelly and Paul Kasey(both of whom are going to Housebroken I believe)

alot of classic stars attend signings for 10th planet ect, please get more to attend collectormanias and LFCC'S and do photo shoots please

I'd of thought precisely since they do a lot of signings and conventions already, when they do attend larger events like LFCC there wouldn't be much demand for photoshoots. Most of us would get them at conventions, or at the table.

alot of classic stars attend signings for 10th planet ect, please get more to attend collectormanias and LFCC'S and do photo shoots please

I'd of thought precisely since they do a lot of signings and conventions already, when they do attend larger events like LFCC there wouldn't be much demand for photoshoots. Most of us would get them at conventions, or at the table.

I like the guarentee and quality of a photo shoot ;-) at signings ect there is every chance you cant get a pic no?

There is only one doctor I would like to meet and he is impossiable to get.

who? I only do usa ones tennant or doctor what now eccleston. lol lol

I would kill for eccleston, he was an amazing doctor.

so sad the best ever has long since passed away, pat was the doctor best there ever was or will be

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'd like to see Roy Skelton and Jasmine Breaks at a Collectormania as they were supposed to have been at at least one previously before they cancelled. They always said they'd get them back but not seen them since. Would be nice for them to do a regular signing event

I'd like to see Roy Skelton and Jasmine Breaks at a Collectormania as they were supposed to have been at at least one previously before they cancelled. They always said they'd get them back but not seen them since. Would be nice for them to do a regular signing event

I second this suggestion. I'd also like to meet Ray Cusick (the man who designed the look of the Daleks).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...