Hoedown throwdown

its the left arm you pop if u go on you tube there is a vid that shows you the moves and tells you what arm s and ways to lean

[its the left arm you pop if u go on you tube there is a vid that shows you the moves and tells you what arm s and ways to lean

yeah i know, but i personally found it more comfy dstarting with my right arm, and a ot of people have probably mirrored them rather then doing the same arms...

and i found if you start with the right arm when it comes to "jump to the left" your in the right popssition if you start with your right arm, because they actually jump to the right instead of left...

but the idea of this thread isn't to say "start with your right" its to see who actually starts with what, so we can sort out who does what way...

because everyone learned it differently... (my vid on youtube i actually flipped it..so i actually did it the opposite way lol which is confussing)

so this is basically to see who does what way...

TIff

Right, cos you polka dot it to the right but move to the left, if you get me?

haha...not reaaaaly :D

wow i shoulda asked in simpler terms...haha confusseedd!!

this is me from teh back (not literal) prob easier to just say if you do it that way or not.....

HDTDTIF.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

i actually have the BEST idea ever.....

if some do it one way and the others do it the other way....make two lines facing each other on the floor :P :P :P

then no one has to change

and yeah a pre practice would be good, i think Vicky has it on her phone :D

nah nah n'nah nah! I said that earlier! :P

thats what I thought would be fun cos we could giggle at the person opposite.

I have it on my phone too :P

HDTDTIF.jpg

aw that diagram is worthy of a reply in itself, I go right first too it feels more comfortable hmmm mind you if I start on left the routine weight transfers etc you'd probably get it right it's just remembering which way to go first.

I'll probably go diagonally and confuse everyone :D