Supernatural - S5 - Episode 2 Discussion

DavidB

Am missing Carry on My Wayward son from the opening credits.

Although in the opening credits, why was dean so scared of demon possesed Bobby. Makes no sense really unless it was emotional.

Seeing Bobby in that wheel chair was the sadst thing ever! :D I hope an angel heels him. Bobby does not deserve to be left paralyzed. I felt for him when Castiel couldnt heal Bobby. He did sound very sorry about it. It explains why he didnt heal Sam and Dean last episode.

How cool was the xray of deans ribs. I was wondering how Castiel would be able to find the boys with the hide me from angels. The fact Castiel is looking for God blows my theory that he is god. I think he choose to save castiel because he questions zach and co. I almost swooned when castiel went through his little speil and ended it with I did it all for you :D:P I think its funny that dean has had a god finder on him all along. Which means the boys have never encountered god before or it would have burned. The fact Dean still holds the necklace is high reguards makes me hopeful the link between the brothers can be healed.

I like the recurrance of old characters such as Rufus, Ellen and Jo. So funny she hit dean with the water, it reminded me of when bobby did it in Lazureus Rising. :dance: I always loved that scene. I love that the hunters have an extended family. That ellen is like a mother. I guess they saw the boys grow up and feel a connection.

"When I die and they lay me to rest . . ." excellant the way this music was introduced. ALTHOUGH i saw spoiler slides with the boys in shades. Where was that, they looked amazing with the shades.

Gotta hand it to War he had a genuis idea. Turning the humans against each other with fear. Although I kept thinking back to the 4 horsemen in charmed and am hoping supernatural do it better. Does the fact he lost his ring mean he is no longer war? I did love the twist and its not one I saw coming so that made it better. I got it when Jo called her mother a black eyed bitch.

I loved that Deans first instinct was to rescue sam. Although in previous seasons he wouldnt have gave a rats spam for the people he would have went to save sam anyway. I think we are seeing dean become a man. A hunter. Deans irst priority was always making sure sam was ok. Now we get to see him follow his instincts and shine.

Was there a part of Sam that knew the blood was human and thats hwy he didnt sample it? his body knew it wasnt demon? I think its good we arent skipping his addiction but he no longer want to be a hunter. ;) am sure that will last a whole episode. you cant change who you are. Another interesting part was when he stabbed these people they didnt do the demon flash.

I swear of sam hits dean once more he better open a can of whupp ass on him.

i for one like to see the boys beat up on each other... it makes me smile an awful lot.

i still don't get why Cas optionally uses that flasher mac...

war was pretty cool and rode a MIGHTY steed lol.

i still havent forgiven dean for what he said to sam last episode so that boy is still in the dog house.. im with ellen...

i for one like to see the boys beat up on each other... it makes me smile an awful lot.

i still don't get why Cas optionally uses that flasher mac...

war was pretty cool and rode a MIGHTY steed lol.

i still havent forgiven dean for what he said to sam last episode so that boy is still in the dog house.. im with ellen...

Am guessing if Ellen knew what sam did she would be on deans side. :smile: Hunters are all about family. Its why most of themn are hunters. something hurt or killed someone they loved.