Latest Guest Announcement - Heather Langenkamp.

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just been told that Heather is doing a photoshoot on Sunday but only signings on Saturday.......so upset because I can only attend Saturday! I really want a photoshoot with her.

Here's hoping that I can take a pic with her when getting her autograph. :D

Can someone please confirm if the above is true?

I'm thinking of going tomorrow specifically for Heather but if she's not signing on the Sunday and only doing photoshoots, I won't bother and will save myself a journey/the money.

I don't want trek all the way into London without knowing for sure if possible.

Thanks.

I'm thinking of going tomorrow specifically for Heather but if she's not signing on the Sunday and only doing photoshoots, I won't bother and will save myself a journey/the money.

Thanks.

Heather is signing both days.

I think Dickie did phrase it a little wrong... he wasn't happy that she not doing a photo shoot today and the only photo session is scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks.

Heather is signing both days.

I think Dickie did phrase it a little wrong... he wasn't happy that she not doing a photo shoot today and the only photo session is scheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks, Queen Sindel! That clears things up a lot - I did think it would be exceptionally odd but it makes sense now. :)

thank you very much to the lovely Laura who was crewing for Heather today :)

It was marvellous to meet Heather and I even got to do a small interview with her so that was brilliant and totally made my day. Was really interesting seeing her documentary crew there as well!