James Earl Jones in theatre in London

dufresne

Yeah I also thought he could have been The One We Were All Waiting For.

But whether or not he was that mystery guest, he would be a brilliant guest anyway.

Maybe this could be the only chance to ever get him to attend.

I would definitely meet him and do a photoshoot if there was one.

And I'd bet a lot of people would come to the event simply because he was there.

Love to see a talk, even if it was a paid one, involving the SW guests we've already got. Add JEJ into that mix and it would be one of the best SW moments ever in UK.

You can't blame people for not signing things like that at a stage door, it's frankly downright rude to bring things like blackadder pics for example when Rowan Atkinson was in Oliver or star wars things to Ian McDiarmid's shows. It's even worse when people haven't even seen the shows and just turned up for autographs. It's one of my biggest pet hates of all time. Why can't people be happy with getting an autograph no matter what it' on? It's just weird.

JEJ would be a superb guest if SM could persuade him to come along and sign for a couple of hours it would be a real coup....

JEJ refuyses to charge for his autograph. Period.

He is one of the best TTM signers in the SW pantheon. He has been quoted as saying that he will sign anything as he wants hios signature to be worthless when he goes to the place where his Kingly voice would be best suited...

Hate to burst everyones bubble but as he's so well known you may find he will only sign play related items Ie The Play's Programe or Flyer.

Still on the bright side at least you would have a autograph ! :lol: But not on your Star Wars etc :wub:

Sorry guys

;)

He signed my Star wars photo last week! :D

Not yet, but he's already over doing rehearsals. I'll be going to the theatre for autographs. They're free!!

..... but not guaranteed from an elderley gentleman who doesn't have to sign ... stood outside a London theatre on a cold autumn night. And even then, it's hard to keep a poster that already has 20+ signatures on it safe and in good condition whilst you are waiting - and goodness knows how long you might have to stand around, only to be told he went out a different door, doesn't want to sign, is off tonight, etc.

I'm not saying you are wrong, it's just there are too many variables and uncertainties with stage doors generally, and this is one particular guest where I am happy to pay for the certainty of a (good) signature. The weather, his age, the fact that he will be besieged by fans of Star Wars of all franchises (before you go into everything else he has done) .....