50 members have voted

1. 1. sam or dean?

• sam
    • dean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

whilst you discuss this i'm off stealing Cas.... :thumbup::rolleyes:

Oi!

Ive never been able to choose XD Everone i know is either a Dean person or a Sam person, but i love them both equally XD And then in season 4 Cas came along and took all my attention from both of them XD

whilst you discuss this i'm off stealing Cas.... :chair::YAHOO:

Oi!

Ive never been able to choose XD Everone i know is either a Dean person or a Sam person, but i love them both equally XD And then in season 4 Cas came along and took all my attention from both of them XD

Ha! i know that feeling!

whilst you discuss this i'm off stealing Cas.... :unsure::wub:

Oi!

Ha! i know that feeling!

i like dean a lot more when cas is about dean is pretty damn nasty to sam at some points.

and i think most people would chose cas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it should be Dean. He's really hot, has all the funnniest lines, the muscle car, the leather jacket and those beautiful soulful eyes.

But I'm a Sam girl.

Maybe it's just cos he's more enigmatic - he has that darkness, and I feel like we get to see less of what's going on with him.

Or it could be the butt you could bounce nickels off :(

More than anything I think it's that he so desparately wants to be a better man.

But the fact he's tall and seriously cute helps a lot.

I first started watching SPN because I loved Jared as Dean in Gilmore Girls, so he pretty much had my heart from the very start.

Edited by timpe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dean for me, Sam is just a bit too wet behind the ears for my taste, and no offence to Padalecki fans but the whole angry nostril flare really winds me up! (although I do like that Sam can bust demon ass without hurting the vessels, very cool)

• 3 years later...

when i first started watching i was all for sam. then a few seasons in i switched to dean. currently rewatching the whole thing and i have to say, i'm now like "why did i prefer sam?" i think it's just the fact that i know what happens in the 'future' making me question that.

• 2 years later...