Sign in to follow this  
bl00djunkie

sam or dean?

sam or dean?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. sam or dean?

• sam
    • dean

*shrugs* Well I'll take Andy (he's not really dead, he only made it look like he was.... *nods* :( )

Edited by Tourniquet

Dean for me. Took 3 seasons to pick. And then in season 4 they go and introduce Castiel... its just not fair... How do I pick now?

whilst you discuss this i'm off stealing Cas.... :thumbup::rolleyes:

Oi!

Ive never been able to choose XD Everone i know is either a Dean person or a Sam person, but i love them both equally XD And then in season 4 Cas came along and took all my attention from both of them XD

whilst you discuss this i'm off stealing Cas.... :chair::YAHOO:

Oi!

Ive never been able to choose XD Everone i know is either a Dean person or a Sam person, but i love them both equally XD And then in season 4 Cas came along and took all my attention from both of them XD

Ha! i know that feeling!

whilst you discuss this i'm off stealing Cas.... :unsure::wub:

Oi!

Ha! i know that feeling!

i like dean a lot more when cas is about dean is pretty damn nasty to sam at some points.

and i think most people would chose cas.

I know it should be Dean. He's really hot, has all the funnniest lines, the muscle car, the leather jacket and those beautiful soulful eyes.

But I'm a Sam girl.

Maybe it's just cos he's more enigmatic - he has that darkness, and I feel like we get to see less of what's going on with him.

Or it could be the butt you could bounce nickels off :(

More than anything I think it's that he so desparately wants to be a better man.

But the fact he's tall and seriously cute helps a lot.

I first started watching SPN because I loved Jared as Dean in Gilmore Girls, so he pretty much had my heart from the very start.

Edited by timpe

im liking all these sam girls coming out the woodwork. its good for he soul

im liking all these sam girls coming out the woodwork. its good for he soul

It is indeed. We may be out-numbered, but it's still the team for me :wub:

Dean for me, Sam is just a bit too wet behind the ears for my taste, and no offence to Padalecki fans but the whole angry nostril flare really winds me up! (although I do like that Sam can bust demon ass without hurting the vessels, very cool)

when i first started watching i was all for sam. then a few seasons in i switched to dean. currently rewatching the whole thing and i have to say, i'm now like "why did i prefer sam?" i think it's just the fact that i know what happens in the 'future' making me question that.