Supernatural - Seasons 1-4

wiccawise21

oooh. how far into seaosn 4 are you? there are some really funny episodes in that season.

have you seen the black and white horror movie one? or the one with bigfoot? (I dont think that gave too much away)

i think yellow fever is one of my favourites in seaosn 4. Mostly for Dean if im honest.

=x=

i have so many faves from season 4 yellow fever was one of them. wishful thinking i watched again last night with my friend who is playing catch up and i nearly died laugthing at 'teddy'... ah good times

Oh wishful thinking is an awesoem episode. Who ever came up with the idea for the manic teddy bear is a genius! Pure genius!

Yellow fever is great too. You cant argue with Jensens eye of the tiger. Such a great little add on.

But i love monster movie too. Its just the thought of dracula riding away on a scooter! cracks me up every time. Love it.

In fact season 4 is incredibly funny. Which is one of the amazing things about Supernatural. Its funny and deadly serious all at the same time. I dont know how they do it. But it works and its incredible.

=x=

• 1 month later...