Amazing guest announcement?

Howie

It will happen. You just have to be patient.

You have to remember that Jason said the announcement wouldn't be linked to the original thread and also that someone who is an amazing guest to one person may be a "who are they?" to another. So, the announcment may come and go and you may miss it because whoever it is may be a "who are they?" to you.

I still think it's the Hoff!

I hope they announce some guests that aren't "who are they?" for me soon, I think we're all mature enough to cope with this, I also think it has been quite a while and i will stop coming on here soon!

I have resisted to say a very funny but insensitive joke. Aren't I good?!

I don't think such an announcement is going to happen. I mean, to build it up like they did and then backtrack as much as they did in that original thread suggests that something has gone amiss....

I won't berate them for it, but maybe they shouldn't build things up like that and just announce the guest when they can in future? Therefore you don't increase expectation and build false hope.

The guest has been announced - Irene Lamb.

Of course, I'm being facetious - but one person's great guest is another person's "who are they?"

So it's entirely possible the guest has been announced.

While for me Irene is a superb guest to have - another name for my ANH poster! :D - I wouldn't have thought that she would command such a fanfare from SM - given the very nature of this forum.

I just think sometimes a bit of a lower key build up to announcements would be sensible.