a favour re: CharlieBewley.co.uk

talie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh! Thanks Talie! :D

Don't know if I mentioned. Haven't scanned in the drawing with his signature yet, would you prefer that instead of the one with the text?

Once you've uploaded it yes please :D Just cus it must be well cool and will look awesome he has such an elaborate signature!

Could I use these for Charlie Bewley Online's gallery

sneek peek (http://charlie-bewley.com/photos)

xxxxxxx

In my thread :D

Trying to steal my exclusives lol :D

just so you know R.E encounters page this is the kinda thing im looking at

http://charliebewley.wordpress.com/coming-...est-encounters/

So the more the merriar!! And you'll get complete credit

I went on your site for the first time and I love it Talie! You've done so well

hahaha thank you very much, Im just not looking forward to angela bringing hers out and making it look dead crappy her site (rosalieandemmett) looks so damn professional lol

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2258/newintrou.png

What do you guys think of the new intro page?

That's really swish (:

Here are my photos! & encounter info:

20fta47.jpg

I absolutely adore that picture of him, with his big hearty grin. I found him by the bar during the prom so naturally asked for a picture (:

idrjit.jpg

[sorry for the flash on his arm]

He pulled me close, I loved it (: Just as this was being taken, I got the text from Rhi about the cake, and Charlie looked at me and said, "Your phones just vibrated." I didn't feel it, so asked "Did it?", to which he replied "Yeah, it vibrated against my crotch!" Needless to say, I walked away looking like a beetroot with a massive grin on my face! I wish I'd asked him if he liked it!

He was so, so lovely, and I hope to see him at future cons!

Thank you very much! If you have time could u possibly write a review? Doesn't have to be long just how u enjoyed it and what charlie was like?

Where should i sent the review hun x

Either just post it on here, or email to admin@charliebewley.co.uk

And thanks people.... omg @ the pic of him kissing you kady, I was flustered when he just winked at me, I think I would've fainted if he'd kissed me lol

Thank you very much! If you have time could u possibly write a review? Doesn't have to be long just how u enjoyed it and what charlie was like?

And thanks people.... omg @ the pic of him kissing you kady, I was flustered when he just winked at me, I think I would've fainted if he'd kissed me lol

Believe me i was flustered haha :YAHOO: xx

Believe me i was flustered haha :YAHOO: xx

LOOOL same here when he spoke to me I didnt know wot 2 say lool

Believe me i was flustered haha :wub: xx

Awww, me either tbh i was so flustered around him especially in the dance he was saying 'look in to my eyes' and i was looking everywhere but into them then he said it again and i said 'i cant' which is beyond embarassing and so he leant his head against mine so i didnt have much choice but to look i was shaking like a leaf lmao oh dear! How:blush:

awww yer when u i took my pic wid him i was really nervous n then i asked him if i could have a different looking pic he was like sure n i went behind me and was like huggin me n smellin my hair LMAO when i went to my sis i was like GOD i hope my hair smelled nice LMAO he was soo awesome hope he does another event :YAHOO:

Believe me i was flustered haha :D xx

Awww, me either tbh i was so flustered around him especially in the dance he was saying 'look in to my eyes' and i was looking everywhere but into them then he said it again and i said 'i cant' which is beyond embarassing and so he leant his head against mine so i didnt have much choice but to look i was shaking like a leaf lmao oh dear! How Embarrasing :YAHOO:

awww yer when u i took my pic wid him i was really nervous n then i asked him if i could have a different looking pic he was like sure n i went behind me and was like huggin me n smellin my hair LMAO when i went to my sis i was like GOD i hope my hair smelled nice LMAO he was soo awesome hope he does another event :D

Opps deleted my last post by accident :S

Aww thats sweet ;) Im sure your hair smelt lovely haha :L I hope he does another one too he told me & my friend he would love to come back for ET4 :wub:

Edited by Twilighter