a favour re: CharlieBewley.co.uk

talie

BUMPED :D

ANYTHING you want to send it, I will credit, I also have confirmation that he has looked at the site ;)

admin@charliebewley.co.uk if you have anything you'd like to submit :D

Please put your name, age and which event you were at so I can fully credit all you guys :P

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.charliebewley.co.uk/

Right obviously I've set that up and as you know Mr Bewley himself has been in contact

What I was hoping is if you guys wouldn't mind giving me any photos, guest encounter info, experiences with him? When we return after next weekend?

Especially the guys at london as I wont be at that one!

I can send u some of my pics if you would like! Add me on facebook catia raquel or msn catia_raquel1@hotmail.com not sure if ur already on my facebook lool

http://www.charliebewley.co.uk/

Right obviously I've set that up and as you know Mr Bewley himself has been in contact

What I was hoping is if you guys wouldn't mind giving me any photos, guest encounter info, experiences with him? When we return after next weekend?

Especially the guys at london as I wont be at that one!

I can send u some of my pics if you would like! Add me on facebook catia raquel or msn catia_raquel1@hotmail.com not sure if ur already on my facebook lool

Right, i would like to write an account :lol:

Twi Proms - Brimingham

Charlie was one of the sweetest guests ever! People would go on about fans "crouding" him and the other guests, whilst over doing it on the pictures, well, infact he was the one who wanted to mingle with all the people, and didn't have a problem...

i went over to where he was stood while other people where taking pictures with him, and i just stood there, not even looking at him, talking to a couple of the Cullen Family, and he just came over to me and put his arm around me....so i took that as a queue to ask him some questions :lol:

I found out (before the talk) that because of lack of concentratoin, he didn't read the Twilight saga, and he listened to them on audio tapes, which i thought was pretty amazing :)

Also i asked him what it was like to be what some people classed as a "Bad Vampire" (Eating humans...euggh! ;)) and he went into this long speech of how he wasn't bad (bless him!) he was simply there to stop the world of vampires getting out of hand.

We talkwed for about 10 minutes, and gave me his undivided attention :whistling: and i even got a kiss on the cheek...then i asked if he would mind a picture with us Cullens, in which we got onto another long topic about how our Edward was a girl! he was extrememly surprised to say the least :lol:

also someone took a picture of JUST me and him and it wasnt with my camera :( so i would really LOVE that picture!!!! haha!

Just so you know I'm having a section on the site called twi proms then underneath

"guest encounters"

&

"photos"

So if you don't mind Ill nab them, and if you put a guest encounter if you want attach your twitter or something? then it can be linked back to you!