General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could never pick between Returns and '89.

EDIT:

I have revised my stance on the finale - given Matt Smiths statements I fully expect (and hope) that the Big Bad will be Patrick Moore.

0901080046041.jpg

The new Master, perhaps?

Ugh finally feeling slightly better after a day in bed. Bad period, a bad cold and a viral bug all in one week. I need hugs

period.jpg

Everyones for chebby hugs :angry: lol

I should be able to get thee on the HNS to help cure my hayfever.

Do you have suitably sized chebs for chebby hugs?

I don't believe that I do. Well...explain the size situation to me and I'll know then.

I don't think so, although you should really ask cage and marty's opinions on that. Not that i go flashing my chebs to marty, I just know he notices these things :smile:

^Yeah, I got it, but I gots no credit to reply.

Cools. Thought I'd ask as that free texting thingy sometimes doesn't get through.

Tell me more dear Talie.

I dreamt about an online person last night as well lol but it's nobody from here.

LOL it wasn't a dodgy dream, I was on holiday with some of my pals, and we were out clubbing yet in swimwear, yet I was wrapped in a sheet cus I didn't wanna walk around like that, then still in a sheet i caught a bus back to the hotel and you were at the back of the bus dressed like lara and you told me you AND dougie had just won best dressed laura competition :S lol

I could totally pull it off. No question.

EDIT:

So I see that there's a spin-off of the original Halloween getting made, based on one line of dialogue in the movie.

Well, least Rob Zombie has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Turtle

8 weeks? It's only six up here, thank god for that.

Imagine trying to control a cinema full of screaming kids throwing a fit over the latest Disney-Pixar thing. That's Summer for me.

Still, not as bad as Twilight fans. That'll be tons of fun...

8 weeks? It's only six up here, thank god for that.

Imagine trying to control a cinema full of screaming kids throwing a fit over the latest Disney-Pixar thing. That's Summer for me.

Still, not as bad as Twilight fans. That'll be tons of fun...

Oh hang on...7 weeks and a bit just had a check hehe. I refuse to take my kids to the cinema, I know fine well they wouldn't sit for any longer than half an hour. You have my deepest sympathies! Do Twilight fans scream at the screen and stuff, or at worse streak?