General chat

Road Runner

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So other people have been posting their shelves lately, I want in. Be warned, I read A LOT of rubbish:

1061196.jpg

Victorious Cybermen atop the Lament Configuration (signed by Doug Bradley), all the Doctors (bar 8) and FC TARDIS

1061192.jpg

Bourne (I do have the rest, but they don't match - working on that) and rubbish Anne Rice books.

The Bond shelf (and "Harry Palmer" novels)

1061194.jpg

Potter, Tolkein, Hannibal Lecter novels

Godfather, Exorcist, Nightmare On Elm Street novels, Sherlock Holmes, other stuff

1061195.jpg

General stuff shelf.

Comics and grapic novels (the individually bagged comics are TMNT Vol. 1) and some records

1061193.jpg

Dune novels

Doctor Who shelf (with Hitchikers)

Not pictured: BluRay shelf.

Is that the Red Shirt fragrance? If so, is it nice smelling?

Smell me and find out :P It's actually not bad, though Tiberius makes me sexy. Apparently.

Surely command should be first?

I thought that, but then figured Command should be surrounded by Engineering and Science support with Medical on the outside in case theres a fight. I've now re-ordered them so that Command and Engineering/Ops/Services are in the middle so they touch their fragrance.

Command is still in the middle of Sci and Engineering though.

With the fear of being lynched I ask this, are they tshirts?

Very small ones. For my cat. If I had a cat...

...they're pins form QMX. Really fraking good ones. Raven got the final piece for the collection yesterday. I'm making things as an excuse to use them.

LOL :unsure: they really don't look that small....

I was gonna make a comment about the world cup then realised being english around scottish people and discussing football isn't always popular

Haha! I just noticed you are english when I spied your location :thumbdown: Besides football is s***e.

It's not really my thing, I'm afraid. Viruses make me pull my hair out and cry a little inside. And a lot outside.

Last time I got one I ended up googling the symptoms and finding a few good virus help sites/forums with solutions (that worked a charm).

Today has been a good day.

Some 'unknown number' has tried to reach me twice. I was otherwhere, surely if it's that important to try my number multiple times, it's important enough to leave a message or number or some **** thing.

EDIT:

In other news I still hate Rob Zombie's Halloween movies.

EVEN MORE EDIT:

I've got a feeling something is about to go down.

Edited by Turtle

LOL :thumbup: they really don't look that small....

I was gonna make a comment about the world cup then realised being english around scottish people and discussing football isn't always popular

Haha! I just noticed you are english when I spied your location :eek: Besides football is s***e.

I lived in Scotland for a couple of years though, so im not so bad :chair:

Yes, it was awful. In a weird way though, I kinda like the costume. Looks like something a guy with no money would put together - the costume from the movies is a bit slick for my tastes.

Yes, it was awful. In a weird way though, I kinda like the costume. Looks like something a guy with no money would put together - the costume from the movies is a bit slick for my tastes.

That's a good point. I always thought it was a bit silly how Pete was wrestling Randy Savage in his jammies one minute and then swinging through Manhattan in a Hollywood standard costume the next.

See that girl off the Wright Stuff that sits in the booth, yeah?

Wid.

That's why she's there to up the ratings :angel: That and to further her career to something better than channel 5.

In other news I do not appreciate being woken up at 4am!! :angel: Gods knows how I managed to work out this morning.