Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

Chesme really doesn't understand why Alice talks in the third person. She knows and understands Alice was once in an asylum, but feels Alice uses this as an excuse to her advantage.

Chesme would also like to make clear that to some extent Jasper led her on, and would kindly like to remind Alice that we protect our family, not kill them - No matter how irritating they are. Chesme would like Alice to bear these facts in mind for future reference.

Have a nice day now! :smile:

Alice, Jasper did nothing of the sort!!! Jasper, who has not been in an asylum, but has been at a hospital where a mentally ill patient escaped, stripped naked and ran along the rooftop, was merely agreeing with Chesme that a pajama party would be cool!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Chesme know that Jasper isn't lying right now? ¬_¬

Party theme for ET3? A truth party. With lots of truth serum. Imagine the things that would come out!

Well truth serum doesn't work on some people... *grins* Sodium pentothal I think its called.

Stop being so smart :(

Its only cause I wanted to try to make it at high school but was NOT allowed. They were quite a alarmed in fact. Can't understand why. Wasn't like Iw astrying to poison anyone...

Not like my friend poisoned me at uni anyway. :( Oh I was poorly... I lost two stone... NEver EVER EVER eat chocolate mousse....

I would like to go as the Volturi, would love to wear the red cape. I reckon the first night people should wear what they like, 2nd night maybe a theme and then whatever on the 3rd. My personal fav would be the baseball costume (bring in the cozplays). XX

haha i still think because there are SO many people with birthdays in that area there should be a birthday bash one night,

and also the civil army type thingy, jasper whitlock at your command :thumbup: and all that shiz!

and a graduation party...though in all fairness without the hat and robe could get away with that being graduation WITH the hat and robe on and once off the birthday bash...cause there isn't a set dressing directly for that....unless your really bella because she's the only person really who kinda gets told her underneath outfit....

Im up for a birthday party too obviously cause its my birthday too but i can not see SM going for that at all :thumbup:

mmm just say it's for the new moon party :D still twilight involved :D haha

i'ma start a birthday thread and see just how many people's birthday it is around ET3...