Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

Thanks Rachel, I've had a little look in New Look, love how the high street are actually noticing women get pregnant. When I had Peter who's 7 there was tracksuit bottoms and thats pretty much it.

Now theres a reason to show off the bump, the guests feeling me up. Actually I've seen a really elegant bump dress but I wont buy it till I know the themes either.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was absolutely NOTHING when I was pregnant, but then mine are 14 and 11 now, and to be honest, nobody knew I was pregnant til I was 8 months anyway.

Imagine how embarrassing it is being turned away from being measured in Mothercare for ladies clothing items and being told to come back in a few months cos you are too small :WINCE: I had the baby 2 weeks later, and still couldnt find items to fit lol

Okay, i just think i've figured out a great party theme!

How about, for maybe Friday or Saturday night:

VAMPS & WOLVES THROUGH THE AGES!

This means you could go as any of your favorite Vamps & Wolves from Tv and Movies!

What does everyone think?

So, for themes i'm wanting a NewBorn night and Vamps & Wolves Through The Ages.

I'd like them to be announced fairly soon so I can buy everything in the January sales >.<

Ooh good thinking =p I could get everything on boxing day haha. Its a shame there isn't much to incorporate into outfits from Boots...now they have a good sale!

You can buy all your make up there though! :)

I think they will announce party themes after xmas but i think we all need them announced cos we have to plan them, get money together, shipping time especially if your like me and seem to order from USA :thumbup: . With ET4 tickets as well its less money to get outfits with before the con so if we have the themes announced shortly we can bargin hunt in hte sales :YAHOO: