Rachelsilver1985

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm starting to think the same :S

although i am VERY impatient when it comes to guests :D

i want one nowwww lol xD

they should be able to get someone.. cos not everyone will be filming on the same days!

i just hope tht Taylors free .... :D

although he probably won't :D

BUT ... he might be .. on previous cons they've had guest fly over to the UK straight after filming so ... it might happen

I overheard one of the event people at muggle mayhem that taylor wouldnt be attending et2 for definite.

although i am VERY impatient when it comes to guests :D

i want one nowwww lol xD

they should be able to get someone.. cos not everyone will be filming on the same days!

i just hope tht Taylors free .... :D

although he probably won't :D

BUT ... he might be .. on previous cons they've had guest fly over to the UK straight after filming so ... it might happen

I overheard one of the event people at muggle mayhem that taylor wouldnt be attending et2 for definite.

):

although i am VERY impatient when it comes to guests :blink:

i want one nowwww lol xD

i just hope tht Taylors free .... ^_^

although he probably won't :YAHOO:

):

......b....b....butt.... :angry:

oh well :'(

we can always hope ... ^_^

although i am VERY impatient when it comes to guests :blink:

i want one nowwww lol xD

i just hope tht Taylors free .... ^_^

although he probably won't :YAHOO:

):

......b....b....butt.... :angry:

we can always hope ... ^_^

*Sits and hopes*

Is it working????

I did wonder if Summit had some hold over the main cast not attending unofficial events like these, main cast being Robert, Kristen and Taylor but then you could argue everyones a main cast in a sense with the Cullens, Wolves, Voluri etc.

If filming finishes end of October that's a week after ET2 then I'd imagine there'd be a fair few cast members to pick from unless the last scene they film is a big everyones invited party lol

I did wonder if Summit had some hold over the main cast not attending unofficial events like these, main cast being Robert, Kristen and Taylor but then you could argue everyones a main cast in a sense with the Cullens, Wolves, Voluri etc.

If filming finishes end of October that's a week after ET2 then I'd imagine there'd be a fair few cast members to pick from unless the last scene they film is a big everyones invited party lol

Thats a scene that would be very awsome to watch :(:D:D:D

Well some/most of either the wolves or vamps must be free for a couple of days. Since I'm presuming the main scenes in which they appear to together will be done over the next couple of weeks. Gil is "getting ready to fly to Vancouver" meaning that this would make sense :) And obviously with the guest cancellations from this months event.

I've heard previously that Rob and Kristen aren't allowed to do these type of events, some sort of contract agreement thing with Summit I think. This might not be the same with Taylor, or because he is now has a much heavier filming schedule. I'm presonally really happy with the guests we have got, but obviously I;m hoping for a few more.

well ... Taylor was gonna go to ET1 .. so i don't think they'll have any issues getting him

i can't imagine Rob and/or Kristen going to one of these events :(

which is a shame.. because we'd all love to meet them ... and they just don't realise how fun this event would be if they came :P for us .. and them.. because the cast usually have a fun time too

although i am VERY impatient when it comes to guests :P

i want one nowwww lol xD

i just hope tht Taylors free .... :wub:

although he probably won't :(

):

......b....b....butt.... :(

we can always hope ... :YAHOO:

*Sits and hopes*

Is it working????

still hoping .............. :D

Chaske, Alex, Tyson and Justin are appearing elsewhere, so we can cross those of the list for ET2 and hope they come to ET3! (or Collectormania London?! please)

Edited: Please no discussion of non-ME/SM events on this forum, and especially no site linking. Thank you.

Sorry, completely forgot, having a blonde moment..

Edited by katie101

I was thinking that we might get some guest announcements now that Twi Proms are over. Before the Proms events it could have been seen as bad that ET was getting new guests; so rather than there being trouble getting guests they might just be being held back. Whatever happens I know that we are all going to have an awesome time.