Dream guestlist for ET4 ?

kegan5

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROBERT PATTINSON.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i know it'll probably never happen.... ;)

Would be amazing to meet the whole cast...but if i had to choose.....as you can see above....my list would start with RPattz.....would love to meet Kirsten too.....

Am over the moon with Peter & Alex........... :o:unsure: Can't wait...!! hehehe....

More of the wolves would be brilliant too....although i have to agree with lots of other peeps on here and say how amazing it would be to have Jamie again....although all the ET3 guests were fantastic Jamie was just hilarious and such a nice guy......Loved him...!!!!! :P

Roll on October...you're way too far off for my liking........can't wait.... :D

KStew, Michael Sheen, Dakota Fanning, Jackson Rathbone, Anna Kendrick, Michael Walsh, Rob Pattinson, Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser, Taylour Lautner...

Any really... as long as they aren't teenie tiny people who we have to rack our brains to think "who!?" haha!

EXCEPT! the teacher in New Moon that lip syncs to Romeo And Juliet! :D He's cool! haha

I'm really not bothered about cullens, haha that probably sounds bad, yeah they're the "best" guests so to speak but I love the smaller guys like Charlie and Rachelle who I think rocked :D

Maybe it's cus i've already met four "cullens"

Mon xavier :D lool

Oh god everyone. lol I truly wish they'd bring Charlie Bewley back though :D

Unlike some I'm actually a huge fan of Kristen and would love to meet her. Plus Dakota Fanning is awesome.

I think for most of us Rob and Taylor go without saying :D

Unlike some I'm actually a huge fan of Kristen and would love to meet her. Plus Dakota Fanning is awesome.

I think we have all excepted its not gonna happen for a loong time if ever tho :D

Your a charlie fan? :D

You should become a bewlier :3 lol