Dream guestlist for ET3?

Mandelina

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaske Spencer for sure!!!!!!!

All the wolves would be good!! Why cant we just have an event exclusivly wolves lol

xxx

That would be....HORRIBLE B) Haha at least for someone who's Team Vampire like myself :YAHOO:

We cant all be vamp girls lol!! Theres only so many to go around!!! ;):wub:

Wolves FTW!!!!

(i'm wearing my Wolf Girl hoodie right now)

xx

All the wolves would be good!! Why cant we just have an event exclusivly wolves lol

xxx

That would be....HORRIBLE B) Haha at least for someone who's Team Vampire like myself :YAHOO:

Agreed. I suppose if you had an event for wolves you have to have an event for vamps to keep it fair right?? Cullen Boys,Volturi and Nomads.... Just follow my drool.

xxx

Agreed. I suppose if you had an event for wolves you have to have an event for vamps to keep it fair right?? Cullen Boys,Volturi and Nomads.... Just follow my drool.

I hear you sister! :wub: hahaha

xxx

Ewwwww ok enough with the drool!!! lol

xxx

xxx

That would be....HORRIBLE :wub: Haha at least for someone who's Team Vampire like myself :YAHOO:

We cant all be vamp girls lol!! Theres only so many to go around!!! ;) ;)

Wolves FTW!!!!

(i'm wearing my Wolf Girl hoodie right now)

xx

Aw but it's good with a bit of a mix! Have you recovered from yesterdays news Kate??

xxx

That would be....HORRIBLE :P Haha at least for someone who's Team Vampire like myself B)

Ewwwww ok enough with the drool!!! lol

xxx

:o You did not say that! lol

Yes it would but i would be totally freaking gutted!!!!

xxx

I know! I thought about you yesterday when I didn't see you posting anything on the forum and was worried you were sad! I know how much you wanted to see him! :D

If I'm going back to the topic, I want to meet Nikki Reed as well. She seems so nice!! Oh, and I would love to meet Alex Meraz!!

Edited by Mandelina

**hugs** Thanks Mand!! I have had a few bits of bad news recetly this was just the icing on the cake!! The poop cake!!! And when i started crying i didnt stop and yesterday i was a total Zombie!! Hey add me to msn if you have it!! I've been keeping an eye out for an address but never see one :D my msn is: bt-angel [@] hotmail.co.uk

And back on track too i want Chaske for this, any event where i can meet him!!! But i would love to meet Kiowa Gordon too he's so freaking adorable!!

xxx

Aw, that sucks!! I know how you feel! I've been feeling kind of down lately and the event was what made me stay happy so when I read the thread I was totally gutted but I feel much better today and hoping to make the most of it!! Hopefully we'll meet them in the future! I'll add you on msn as soon as I'm logged in, which I'm not at the moment! Thanks hun! :D I don't think I've posted my msn on the forum, so that's why!

Yeah Kiowa Gordon seems adorable!! And he looks exactly like that guy from growing up gotti...frankie gotti I think his name is!! Google it and you'll see what I mean :D

Yeah i totally understand the feeling of Prom keeping you going!! i was in the same situation **huggles** Ahh if you've not posted one that would make sence!!

I really wanna meet all my wolves though, and yes i do see the likeness between Ki and the guy you mentioned :D I really wanna meet Taylor too maybe one day!!

xxx

I think it's possible Taylor could show up as long as he's not busy with filming!! He's really seems comfortable in the spotlight compared to Kristen and Rob for example. He's a natural! And he was schedule for ET1, right? So I defintley think it's possible!!

I think it's possible Taylor could show up as long as he's not busy with filming!! He's really seems comfortable in the spotlight compared to Kristen and Rob for example. He's a natural! And he was schedule for ET1, right? So I defintley think it's possible!!

**hides he's like 10 years younger than me i think (8-10) anyway so its just wrong for me to perve over him but DAHM that boy is fine!!!

xxx

Okies here's mine, to be honest though they could spread them over to ET4 too :D

Kiowa Gordon even if he does remind me of Zac Effron :s

Jackson rathbone

Stephenie Meyers

Cameron Bright

Michael Welch

Alex Meraz

Justin Chon

Dakota Fanning?

I know some have been at other ET cons... but it's a dream list right?