Eternal Twilight 3 and 4

showmasters

I thought they're filming back to back, as close as possible with releases promotion etc

But that's just a rumour right? Because I read in an interview with Ashley that they'll be filming Breaking Dawn after Eclipse and Robert said the same thing, but that he has other movies first. I think they need to work a bit more with BD before filming that to be honest, than they've had to do with the others...Like decide if they should have two movies or one and so on :o

well it doesnt bother me cos im not going to either. but does make me laugh how they have 2 conventions in one year... and theres not going to be lot of difference in topic really.... but i suppose theres once before eclipse and one after.. but still... hmm oh well.. have fun y'all! haha

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they're filming back to back, as close as possible with releases promotion etc

But that's just a rumour right? Because I read in an interview with Ashley that they'll be filming Breaking Dawn after Eclipse and Robert said the same thing, but that he has other movies first. I think they need to work a bit more with BD before filming that to be honest, than they've had to do with the others...Like decide if they should have two movies or one and so on :P

Well just thought I'd tell you according to Charlie Bewley they are for sure making it into two movies :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'v already booked my hotel for ET3...I blame JJ, as she has got me hooked on these conventions! Yippie!!!

guilty as charged! it's your own fault you know you should have known better than sit next to crazy lunatic reading your book at the first et! people shoudl just stay away from me if they want to stay sane and unhooked on things, poor ole emma has become a supernatural nut and it's all my fault, and i can't tell yuou how many gilmore girls fans i have made in the past