• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woop thats cool!

Got £150 saved up so far!

I wonder who the guests are gonna be??

I want to see some cullens! oh and more volturi! ^_^

Yay for ET3!!! NOOOO ET4!! My friend is getting married that weekend and I'm her Bridesmaid!!!

....I can come in a bridesmaid dress right??? ^_^

Not for the people that are at ET2 and not going to the Proms.

What if you were one of them? Would you think it sucks then?

we will never get a chance to go to an ET though will we! i havent managed to get tickets for ET1 or 2!!! and with the way its looking we wont be able to get ET3 tickets! its a bit of a nasty circle! How do we get out of it though if we arent allowed first dibbs at any point at all.

it will be Et2 buy ET3

Until tickets go on sale, and people can see what's sold at ET2 etc then there's no point worrying about What If's?

As far as people know so far, no venue has been given so they could use Northampton yes... or they could move it to a bigger venue... bigger venue more tickets.

I really don't see the point in worrying though until it's a said fact that ET3 is selling out

woop thats cool!

I want to see some cullens! oh and more volturi! B)

Yay for ET3!!! NOOOO ET4!! My friend is getting married that weekend and I'm her Bridesmaid!!!

....I can come in a bridesmaid dress right??? :D

Well, since ET4 are going to have a Breaking Dawn theme, i'm sure a bridesmaid dress would be perfect :D

woop thats cool!

I want to see some cullens! oh and more volturi! B)

....I can come in a bridesmaid dress right??? :D

Well, since ET4 are going to have a Breaking Dawn theme, i'm sure a bridesmaid dress would be perfect :D

HAHA yesss!

• Moderators

I think people might be worrying a little too much.

ET2 attendees have already spent a lot of money on ET2, and will no doubt spend even more there on extra autos, photos, the auction etc. So to then have to pay out for ET3 tickets on the same weekend will be IMPOSSIBLE for a lot of people.

Plus a lot changes over time:

People become more fussy about the guests, having met a fair few before.

People are attending other events now, and have to budget differently.

There's a higher awareness and understanding of how the events work, like with cancellations etc, and so having everyone rush in to get a ticket may not happen. Priorities change, and I do genuinely think a lot of attendees are going to wait for a bit this time, as it is a lot of money to spend on a panic buy.

we will never get a chance to go to an ET though will we! i havent managed to get tickets for ET1 or 2!!! and with the way its looking we wont be able to get ET3 tickets! its a bit of a nasty circle! How do we get out of it though if we arent allowed first dibbs at any point at all.

Well, ET1 wasn't "pre-sold" at any previous event, so everybody had equal "first dibs" on that.

And ET2 took two and a half weeks to sell out. Obviously everybody who bought an ET2 ticket at ET1 had the money ready, so if there had been no sales at ET1, most of them would have been online on the Monday afterwards and bought them with everyone else. And any of them who couldn't be online on the Moday night would surely have bought them sometime in the next 16 or 17 days. So even if they hadn't have sold any ET2 tickets at ET1, it would still have theoretically sold out just as quickly. So in terms of you not being able to buy a ET2 ticket, whether they sold them at ET1 or not would have made no difference to your ability to get one.

As far as I can see it, the only way that selling them at the previous event could possibly be "unfair" is if they sell so many at the event that the remainder sell out in an hour or two when they go online, and even then I think that's acceptable in terms of "rewarding" the supporters of the previous event.

And here's a thought. If they didn't sell any at the con, they would have an awful lot more people trying to buy tickets on that first day online. Suppose then with all those extra people trying to but tickets people couldn't get through to the online shop, or the website crashed? And then some of those people couldn't get online when the site was rebooted. How unfair would that be? What if one of those people who missed out was you? Would you say that no, that was perfectly fair because you'd asked for the situation to be changed which meant that there were so many people trying to buy tickets that the site crashed?

it will be Et2 buy ET3

They wont sell out at ET2 though and like I said previously maybe you have to settle at your first con, I settled with st485ish had a fantastic time, now I have G11 :D

it will be Et2 buy ET3

Dont worry, people think the tickets sell out mega quickly but as people have said it took a few weeks for

ET2 to sell-out, true you may not get the best ticket ever but the only thing the tickets really do is secure where you sit in the talks and what time you have your autographs/photos. It really makes no difference if you are gold or standard at the end of the day, everyone is there for the same thing and that is our shamless obsession with Twilight (Though if my Mummy dearest reads this I still want a gold ticket to ET3, can't stop the tradition can we? Lol :YAHOO: )

• Showmasters Admin

it will be Et2 buy ET3

Dont worry, people think the tickets sell out mega quickly but as people have said it took a few weeks for

ET2 to sell-out, true you may not get the best ticket ever but the only thing the tickets really do is secure where you sit in the talks and what time you have your autographs/photos. It really makes no difference if you are gold or standard at the end of the day, everyone is there for the same thing and that is our shamless obsession with Twilight (Though if my Mummy dearest reads this I still want a gold ticket to ET3, can't stop the tradition can we? Lol :D )

This is true. There will be tickets online after the show. I don't beleive that ET3 will sell out complete at ET2. Even ET2 took 2 weeks to sell out on-line.

Yes maybe new people buyin gonline won't get the BEST tickets first time. But when they come to ET3 they have the same chance as everyone else at getting a low numbered gold, silver or standard ticket.

Oh my god I am so depressed I may just die. I can't go to ET3 cause my friend has no money to go and I'm not allowed to go alone :P And I can't go to ET4 cause I'm at college and you cant have any days off or you don't get EMA plus i would miss the class work and i need all the help I can get. GOD LIFES UNFAIR

Oh my god I am so depressed I may just die. I can't go to ET3 cause my friend has no money to go and I'm not allowed to go alone :P And I can't go to ET4 cause I'm at college and you cant have any days off or you don't get EMA plus i would miss the class work and i need all the help I can get. GOD LIFES UNFAIR

Jess told me you can't go to ET3, that sucks!!! :P

Your parents wouldn't allow you to stay with me and Mikaela then?? ;)

Jess told me you can't go to ET3, that sucks!!! ;)

Your parents wouldn't allow you to stay with me and Mikaela then?? :P

Thanks for the offer dude I am working on getting my mum to say yes :P

Oh my god I am so depressed I may just die. I can't go to ET3 cause my friend has no money to go and I'm not allowed to go alone ;) And I can't go to ET4 cause I'm at college and you cant have any days off or you don't get EMA plus i would miss the class work and i need all the help I can get. GOD LIFES UNFAIR

Jess told me you can't go to ET3, that sucks!!! :P

Your parents wouldn't allow you to stay with me and Mikaela then?? :P

Thanks for the offer dude I am working on getting my mum to say yes :P

Wohooo! :P