Eternal Twilight 3 and 4

showmasters

i feel like im intruding after reading all these threads but i am new on here, i just wish i knew someone who could buy me a ticket a et2 for et3, as i missed both et1 and 2, 1 beacause i didnt know about it and 2 had sold out:( i did get to go to london proms though x

Hi! I was at Twi Prom in London too, and you're not intruding at all!!! Who knows, maybe I even met you at prom!! What group were you in??

Edited by Mandelina

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like im intruding after reading all these threads but i am new on here, i just wish i knew someone who could buy me a ticket a et2 for et3, as i missed both et1 and 2, 1 beacause i didnt know about it and 2 had sold out:( i did get to go to london proms though x

Hey, If you went to the Prom, You were able to buy a standard ticket for ET3 - That`s what I did x

Having ET4 in London could be interestingly expensive. Bring it up north I say (:

Would be "interestingly" expensive for me if it were up north :lol:

LiSe x

hi yeah i may have done - i wish i had spoken to more people, although i was a little intoxicated! lol i was in group 2 x

hi yeah i may have done - i wish i had spoken to more people, although i was a little intoxicated! lol i was in group 2 x

sorry this is a reply to my last message - still getting used to this x

• Moderators

Unless anyone around here is psychic, we can't say whether there'll be Gold tickets left :smile:

It's possible that there will be, but it's also possible they could all sell at ET2. They didn't last time, but that doesn't really say anything.

Any chance you cud save me one :smile: pllllzzzzz its for my fifteenth birthdayyyyy

I don't think they could do that, because then everyone not attending the event would want that ^^

You can always ask someone attending ET2 to buy you one though.

i asked Kate and she of course said yes :D but i dnt no wether my mum wud want to. and not being mean or anything i dnt no if she wud trust anyone with the money tht it costs to buy a gold. ohhh i dnoo. any ideas of safely transacting money for ticket and being sure of it?