Eternal Twilight 3 and 4

showmasters

AWESOME!!! I have every intention of getting to both, at least one with

a gold ticket. Also very happy as this means I can go to Bitten (As long as Alexander Skarsgard :wub: is there, I have no reason to go otherwise!!), and it won't clash too badly with ET3 :WINCE:

Showmasters once again you've outdone yourselves!! But I think I can speak for alot of

people when i say please please can we have Jackson for at least one of these events?!

Much love!! :unsure:

I wanna go to Bitten as well!! If Alexander Skarsgard would attent I would def try and buy a ticket!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Mandelina as well. I think its the same people going to the ET cons (I mean why wouldnt you keep going to the ET cons?), they got their ET1 tickets. SOLD OUT. They sold ET2 tickets SOLD OUT. And now they are selling their ET3 tickets at ET2? There will only be some standards left.

Keep everybody happy and sell the tickets on the online shop. It is the only way to keep it fair anymore. Its obvious the same people are going to the cons each time. I'm lucky, my mum buys my tickets and I pay her back slowly, but some people have to wait until they get paid and by then the tickets are sold out. keep it fair and sel on the online shop as always, mabey you could just announce a guest for ET3 and still keep people interested at the con.

Edited by beauty&bear

OMG Tiffanyy!! We should so go to ET3 and use it to celebrate both our birthdays (Mine is March 5th, Tiffs is Feb 2nd.) because I don't see any other way we'll get to celebrate our birthdays together!

There better be some Golds left after ET2 or I'll be fuming. I really wanna go Gold for this one.

Edited by pegasusmarsters

OMG Tiffanyy!! We should so go to ET3 and use it to celebrate both our birthdays (Mine is March 5th, Tiffs is Feb 2nd.) because I don't see any other way we'll get to celebrate our birthdays together!

Yay! I wanna celebrate my birthday there as well, but mine is in November hahaha!

And I just have to say that everytime I see your picture I'm getting so jealous. James Marsters! What I would do to get to meet him! :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

Not for them, no. But for me it does since I would love a ticket to ET2 and didn't get one since I was too late. Then they're getting the ET3 ticket first as well. Lucky people. So yeah, it sucks to be me I guess. But for them? No. It doesn't make it less of a bummer for me though.

Yes it is unfortunate for you that the norm is we sell the tickets for the next event at the previous event. But it's been part of the shows from the start that the people that bought for that show have first choice for the next one. It would be unfair to suddenly change that.

I do understand if you don't have ET2 tickets it's not great but we have to be fair to the ET2 attendees. As I said if you did have an ET2 ticket you'd be mighty pee'd off if we started selling the ET3 tickets at the Proms. As the old saying goes, we can't please all of the people all of the time.

Also it took some time for the ET2 tickets to sell out. It's not like they ALL went at ET1. If you are ready to buy a ticket on the Monday after ET2, you'll still have a good chance of getting one.

There better be some Golds left after ET2 or I'll be fuming. I really wanna go Gold for this one.

YES! YES! YES! WE SHOULD :blink:

But then....selling tickets at ET2 won't be fair on the people that don't go to that event because...they get to go to ET2 where some of us can't and then they get first dibs on the tickets to ET3 when they are at ET2 so for people that couldn't get to ET2 it isn't fair because people who are there have already got to a big twilight convention so the people that haven't been to a big twilight convention should get the same chance as them that are already there....

IF that makes sense....i know what i mean....

Oh...just realised that was basically said earlyer in the thread in a much easier way.... but i wouldn't say start selling them at proms because that ISN'T fair, but everyone having an equal opportunity would be nice...

and i doubt i will be able to get them the Monday after ET2...my dad's traditional old fashioned and hard to approach about this sorta thing.... but i really don't want to miss out AGAIN! B)

Edited by Tiffanyy

Woohoo :blink:

I dont think the tickets should be sold at the proms cos of the reasons already stated about London getting first dibs and then birmingham getting higher numbers etc. :o

But why should they not sell the tickets at ET2? They should do the ticket thing how they usually do which is selling them at the event and then the rest go online it might not sound fair but this is how SM do this and even if i got a standard out of it i would still be happy cos either way i would still have a ticket to ET3/ET4 B)

I trust SM to make it as fair as possible we all should :P

• Showmasters Admin

Oh...just realised that was basically said earlyer in the thread in a much easier way.... but i wouldn't say start selling them at proms because that ISN'T fair, but everyone having an equal opportunity would be nice...

I understand your point but it's always been the way that the people that supported the event by buying the tickets get the first choice on the next event. It's been that way for every event we've run. Only at ET is it seen as an issue because it sells out.

I do honestly see both sides though.

I understand your point but it's always been the way that the people that supported the event by buying the tickets get the first choice on the next event. It's been that way for every event we've run. Only at ET is it seen as an issue because it sells out.

I do honestly see both sides though.

i suppose them that have bought the tickets for the other events should get first dibs,

i see it both sides

but obv because i aren't at ET2 i'd rather it not be that way :YAHOO:

but i just hope they dont sell out too quick because i suppose the more people that know about them the sooner it wil sell out...and THIS will be well popular!

Its as you said TT people who didn't go to ET1 and ET2 aren't going to find it fair that the ET3 tickets go on sale there. I'm one of those people but I can see it from both points. I hadn't seen Twilight when ET1 was on so obviously didn't get a ticket, by the time I'd seen it and seen about ET2 the tickets had already sold out.

The problem is if everyone at ET2 (i.e sold out) buys tickets to go to ET3 , the people going to ET3 might all wanna go ET4 (etc etc) then those of us who missed the other two events aren't going to get a chance to go. Hope you get what I mean.

But at the same time can see what you mean about people going to ET2 getting first dibs but its a 50/50 thing really the people going to ET2 are going to find it totally fair and the people not going aren't going to find it fair. Sadly its a catch 22.

I'm currently trying to suss out which ticket is more worth it. I've been doing a few calculations.

If the tickets are the same as ET2 then its £78 for standard, £135 for silver and £195 for gold. Now there is no way in hell I can justify nearly £400 (as I have to get tickets for myself and my boyfriend) even if you do get the drinks with the guests on the Friday night.

Now I'm stuck between silver and standard. Obviously standard is more realistic but then if I wanted professional photos with al six guests it would work out at roughly (at £15 per photo) £90 each now the different between the tickets is about £55 so then the silver would be justifyable but if theres only say 3 guests I would want tickets with then it would only be about £45 so now as justifyable to get the silver. Oh god this is gonna be a hard decision. MEH!!!

I'm sure I'll work something out. Lol think I'm swaying for silver at the mo

AWESOME!!! I have every intention of getting to both, at least one with

a gold ticket. Also very happy as this means I can go to Bitten (As long as Alexander Skarsgard :wub: is there, I have no reason to go otherwise!!), and it won't clash too badly with ET3 B)

Showmasters once again you've outdone yourselves!! But I think I can speak for alot of

people when i say please please can we have Jackson for at least one of these events?!

Much love!! :YAHOO:

oh god please get him!!!!

I really wouldn't worry too much, given that there are a number of events due to be on sale within the next few months I highly doubt they'd sell out at ET2 alone (could be wrong).

As well as that, and this is just my personal thoughts... if ET3 does happen to sell out at ET2 then Showmasters will be well aware that these conventions are bigger than first thought, in which case moving to a bigger venue could be something to consider.

For now though don't fret, and don't forget those of us attending ET2 can always get you a ticket as long as you give us the money before hand :) x

will the eternal twilight 4 tickets be sold at ET3? or earlier? :S

I hope not, lol. I can't afford both of them at the same time!! :D

Wow, an ET4 :clap: I'm gonna do my best to get to both of these :D

Of course you're going!!! :D

haha me neither xD

i'm hoping they sell ET3 tickets at ET2 and then ET4 Tickets at ET3 :)

then i know i can deffo afford it.. i hope