Eternal Twilight 3 and 4

showmasters

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dates for the 2010 Eternal Twilight events have been announced.

Eternal Twilight 3

19th - 21st February 2010

Eternal Twilight 4

22nd - 23rd October 2010

Venues to be announced.

YEY! YEY! My Birthdays in FEB! surely that wil help getting a ticket to be easier :)

Eternal Twilight 3

Eternal Twilight 4

22nd - 23rd October 2010

Venues to be announced.

YEY! YEY! My Birthdays in FEB! surely that wil help getting a ticket to be easier :)

Heh me too, I swear everyone is born in Feb... apart from those of you born in Jan, March, April... yeah you get my drift... but seriously count how people have their Bday's in Feb it's mental!

Edited by kegan5

Eternal Twilight 3

Eternal Twilight 4

22nd - 23rd October 2010

Venues to be announced.

Heh me too, I swear everyone is born in Feb... apart from those of you born in Jan, March, April... yeah you get my drift... but seriously count how people have their Bday's in Feb it's mental!

haha YEP! another one just added it to the Birthday adgenda! :blush:

i wonder how long they wil take before they sell out...i don't wanna ask my dad too early...

I think ET2 sold out quite quickly, but with them now having ET 3 and 4 in the pipeline + a possible Twi Prom 2? Tickets might be available a bit longer...

Who know's personally I'd try go get a ticket as soon as possible, then there's no worrying about whether it will sell out or not.

Didn't it take like two weeks for the event to sell out? :blush: That's really fast!!! That's why I'm hoping they'll tickets at least for Eternal Twilight 3 at Twi Proms!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I believe when they do sell tickets to the next event at an event it's for a related event.

So any tickets sold at Twi Proms would likely to be for Twi proms 2, Eternal Twilight 2 will have tickets for ET3 and so forth.

Since they're both Twilight related, I could be wrong... but if the above is correct and you aren't attending ET2 you can always give a friend or someone who is attending ET2 the money to buy you a ticket :) x

Yeah I know that, I was just hoping that they maybe would sell tickets during the event since both are about Twilight and almost the whole guest lineup was changed. I know they did something like that at Muggle Mayhem so I was just hoping for the same here :blush:

And if they don't I'm hoping someone nice out there can help me getting a ticket at ET2 :)

They sold tickets for Muggle Mayhem 2 at Muggle Mayhem :)

Yes that's what I said? :D Since Twi Proms is about Twilight as well I'm hoping they'll sell tickets there :)

:help: I was trying to say they sold a related ticket i.e MM1 sold MM2... Twi Proms would sell Twi Proms 2.

Who know's ? Hooray for more cons

• Showmasters Admin

They sold tickets for Muggle Mayhem 2 at Muggle Mayhem :)

Yes that's what I said? :D Since Twi Proms is about Twilight as well I'm hoping they'll sell tickets there :)

:help: I was trying to say they sold a related ticket i.e MM1 sold MM2... Twi Proms would sell Twi Proms 2.

Who know's ? Hooray for more cons

Indeed. I don't think ET3 will start being sold at the Proms.

Reason 1: It's not fair on the ET2 people not going to the Proms.

Reason 2: With London being on first they would get first pick of the tickets, the people at the Birmingham Proms would have no chance of getting the really low tickets.

Not for them, no. But for me it does since I would love a ticket to ET2 and didn't get one since I was too late. Then they're getting the ET3 ticket first as well. Lucky people. So yeah, it sucks to be me I guess. But for them? No. It doesn't make it less of a bummer for me though.

AWESOME!!! I have every intention of getting to both, at least one with

a gold ticket. Also very happy as this means I can go to Bitten (As long as Alexander Skarsgard :wub: is there, I have no reason to go otherwise!!), and it won't clash too badly with ET3 :WINCE:

Showmasters once again you've outdone yourselves!! But I think I can speak for alot of

people when i say please please can we have Jackson for at least one of these events?!

Much love!! :unsure: