Paramore Tour

snot182

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else going to brighton? or is it just me? haha!

In Sweden there was only standing tickets. It's in a REALLY small venue too, so I'm guessing they don't think they'll sell as much tickets here :D

i'd travel to another country just to see them in a small venue again... if i had the money. *sigh*

i hate big venues with a passion! brixton academy is even too big for me!

and i didn't realise you me at six were supporting, i'm even more excited now! XD

Was that a birmingham? Cos I didn't think they had seated tickets for that one..

No my tickets are for Manchester. Im pretty sure there are seated ones at Birmingham though, I was nosing around before for my friend.

Oh right thats cool. There probably is, but I guess the seated ones must have sold out before I booked my tickets as there wasn't any left.

anyone else going to brighton? or is it just me? haha!

In Sweden there was only standing tickets. It's in a REALLY small venue too, so I'm guessing they don't think they'll sell as much tickets here :D

i'd travel to another country just to see them in a small venue again... if i had the money. *sigh*

i hate big venues with a passion! brixton academy is even too big for me!

and i didn't realise you me at six were supporting, i'm even more excited now! XD

Well then Sweden is the place for you. The venue is really small.

I was quite shocked, I thought Paramore could bring more people and therefore use one of the bigger venus - this venue belongs to a HIGH SCHOOL :D That's how small it is! It takes up to 2200 people!

Edited by Mandelina

^_^ Managed to get 2 tickets off Ticketmaster website does anyone know how good they are - not bought tickets off that site before and how quick do they send your tickets out.

Sam is a huge fan of Paramore and You Me At Six so I hope the tickets come ^_^

I love you Mummy...offically cannot speak :blink::YAHOO::angry::WAVE:

:YAHOO: Managed to get 2 tickets off Ticketmaster website does anyone know how good they are - not bought tickets off that site before and how quick do they send your tickets out.

Sam is a huge fan of Paramore and You Me At Six so I hope the tickets come ;)

you wont have any problems getting the tickets as long as the order went through properly. You should have had an email confirmation and you should be able to log into Ticketmaster with your email and password to check booking history

i dont think im making to much up in saying Ticketmaster are pretty much the biggest ticket agency in the world so you should be fine

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...