Paramore Tour

snot182

I realise this is a bit of a weird one but they were on the soundtrack and their profile was raised quite a bit because of it...

According to HMVtickets, these are the Paramore/You Me At 6 dates:

Thu 10th December - Glasgow SECC

Fri 11th December - Birmingham NIA

Mon 14th December - Cardiff International Arena (CIA)

Wed 16th December - Manchester Evening News Arena

Thu 17th December - Brighton Centre

Fri 18th December - Wembley Arena

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they sold out two nights in Brixton last time they were over which is nearly the same as one night at Wembley so an arena tour isnt too far fetched i dont think

Plus, since they had a song on twilight's soundtrack they have attracted a new fan base

Same! Just bought my ticket for Birmingham, plus a ticket for my brother too. I'm kinda worried about the standing thing, last time I went to a gig that was standing tickets I got completely squashed, LOL.

Edited by Laurenx

Same! Just bought my ticket for Birmingham, plus a ticket for my brother too. I'm kinda worried about the standing thing, last time I went to a gig that was standing tickets I got completely squashed, LOL.

you will be fine, there is usually a lot more space at arena shows even when its sold out.

i didnt bother with this tour as ive seen em a good 5 or 6 times in smaller venues, (i dont like the support either), they are always really good though

Cool, thanks. It's just that my first time at a standing venue was thousands of people all squashed up against each other and someone threw a beer bottle and it smacked me in the head. Wasn't very nice really, LOL.

Aw thats awesome, I never see bands that many times cos I can rarely afford tickets :D