Is Heroes dead....?

Phoenix Will Rise

Heroes  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you about the return of Heroes

• Cannot wait!!! It's still my #1 show!!
    • I'm looking forward to it... but not as much as in previous years
    • Ooh.. I forgot about Heroes.. must remember to check it out when it returns
    • Hmmm... I'll give the new season a try, I dont care as much as before
    • I've given up on Heroes

With Seaosn 4 premiering in two weeks, to me, it seems that buzz for Heroes is at an all time low..

even on this forum no one is talking about the new cast members, the new promo's, TV ad's, new posters and storylines etc... It just seems like people dont care so much any more..

Out of my group of friends I am the only one still interested in the show, and in my office, nobody watches it anymore

The ratings for the last season were also terrible, and to be honest, I dont see them improving at all this season, it might just be another downhill series...

Even the BBC dont seem to care anymore since they have not scheduled Season 4, and have stated that they expect to air it sometime in 2010...

What are your opinions on it??

I'm still interested, but I missed the second half of Season 3 because of the BBC changing the day they showed it (by the time I went to iPlayer I had already missed the opening episode because I forgot that it was being shown on Mondays). I'm aiming to buy the Season 3 DVD box set to catch up on the shows I missed and then watch Season 4 when it's on.

I'm still looking forward to it. The 2nd half of season 3 started off really well but it then had a few silly episodes and they let it down as a whole.

I'm looking forward to season 4 though and I hope that they get there act together soon as so far none of the seasons have been as good as season 1 was.

Be nice to see T-Bag in Heroes though, he was great in Prison Break. Main thing I am wondering though: Is there going to be a lack of Zachary Quinto this season?

Edited by Tanith

I still love heroes and will definitely be watching it.

Hopefully the ratings improve, don't want Heroes to die :blink:

Hope Quinto is in it too, won't be the same without him, though then that means Nathan dies, but I choose Sylar over Nathan!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay starting to get worried here.

There's going to be a lesbian kiss in the next episode of Heroes.

Well, it worked for DS9, so maybe it will work for Heroes. On the other hand, Dax was an adventurous character when it came to relationships, whereas the character in question in Heroes doesn't seem quite the same. (I've tried my best to avoid this post being too much of a spoiler.)

the new carnies are good, im just sick of claire storylines and never took to tracys charecter at all.

the last episode seemed a filler i just wasnt intrested but i loved the first few, plus next episode looks good and it has a ghostbuster in it.. :D win