Main stars from Supernatural for London Please

Avengers7

If Jeffery Dean Morgan came I would probably fall over :poki:

Please, please, please get him SM!!

I second this motion

hate to say maybe J+J might be pushing it but hell anything's possible - showmasters have proved that!

But yeh defo sounds good, JDM plzkthnxbai! :blush:

Please can we have a supernatural convention

Woops! Sorry! Deja vu there! :thumbup:

Hey, whoever you manage to get will be awesome!

Misha is great!

I hate to burst people's bubbles, but I think it's HIGHLY unlikely that CM will be able to get either Jensen, Jared or Jeff for the event in November. It's amazing that they've even managed to get Misha.

First up, it's a well known fact that Jeffrey Dean Morgan never does conventions. He does not even attend Supernatural dedicated cons in the States, so the chances of him appearing at CM in November are infintessimal, especially when you consider that he is an exceptionally busy man these days - too busy to even make a reappearance on the show, it would seem.

Secondly, Supernatural is not on hiatus in November. That means that Jensen and Jared will almost certainly be needed in Vancouver for filming that weekend. I can't believe that Misha has managed to get the time off to come over here as it is!

The other thing to consider is that both Jared and Jensen have already attened one event, a Supernatural dedicated one, here in the UK this year. Whether or not they will only attend these events remains to be seen, but I think it cuts down on the liklihood of them attending CM by some considerable margin.

Having said that, this is all just speculation. We might all be surprised. But I just think people shouldn't get their hopes up. Remember - this is not a Supernatural convention. The guys have to keep the variety there for all the countless people who couldn't give a damn about Supernatural and are interested in the event for other things entirely.

However, I think we know why I'M gonna be there!

#InKripkeWeTrust

How is JDM one of the show's main stars? For starters Bobby, Ruby and Castiel have been in the show more, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the angels and other hunters (like Ellen) had had more screen time.

I think because he played the boys' Dad and he was so integral to the whole mytharc, plus the fact that the whole of Season 1 was based around the premise that they were trying to catch up to him, people see hin as one of the big 3.

Sad really I know because like you say, Jim Beaver and Misha Collins have had heaps more screen time. Misha is actually a co-star this year, as were Lauren (Bela) and Katie (Ruby) in Season 3. Jim, however, has only ever been billed as a Guest Star.

I think because he played the boys' Dad and he was so integral to the whole mytharc, plus the fact that the whole of Season 1 was based around the premise that they were trying to catch up to him, people see hin as one of the big 3.

Sad really I know because like you say, Jim Beaver and Misha Collins have had heaps more screen time. Misha is actually a co-star this year, as were Lauren (Bela) and Katie (Ruby) in Season 3. Jim, however, has only ever been billed as a Guest Star.

Lauren and Katie weren't regulars in season 3, they were recurrings, although I take your point. Misha gets billing with Jensen and Jared.

JDM was only really important in season 1, maybe season 2. Ruby and Castiel are both arguably more important and more significant to the show's mythology.

Eh, anyway. More girls. I'd love to have Alona and Lauren ^_^

Lauren and Katie weren't regulars in season 3, they were recurrings, although I take your point. Misha gets billing with Jensen and Jared.

JDM was only really important in season 1, maybe season 2. Ruby and Castiel are both arguably more important and more significant to the show's mythology.

Eh, anyway. More girls. I'd love to have Alona and Lauren :(

I never said that Katie and Lauren were regulars, I said that they were co-stars, which means that they get more than guest star billing. Jim has never been a co-star, he has always been a guest star, despite his regular occurences. If you check the billing throughout Season 3, both the girls get billing with Jensen and Jared, just as Misha does in Season 5.

Anyway, all semantics, I suppose.