Cosplay Pre-registration open

TurkFox

What are you going to wear on the weekend instead of Henry? D: Excited to see it in November though!

Just realised about half an hour ago that I might have to get Poison Ivy done by Halloween...which is soon :S. Depends whether or not I can fix the bits I accidentally butchered. If not then I have no time to go shopping again to start from scratch :S eek!

You should correct it on the website then, cause i doubt i'm the only one who tried that...

Sending it again...now

We didn't have any problems with any other events, we were inundated with pre-registrations. I provided the new email address a while ago but I don't deal with the actual website so I can't change it myself.

There's no sign of it in that inbox, I'll let you know if it doesn't turn up.

For future reference, I don't send out confirmations until pre-registration closes. The only emails you'd get from me would be if there was an error in your form, or if you hadn't attached music or reference pictures.

When does pre-registration close?

I'm asking because I'm waiting on one of our party to give birth and another to finish her outfit before putting our names down.

We've never taken part in the cosplay before so we don't want to miss out.

Approximately a week before the show, could be earlier if all the pre-reg places are filled. There will still be some on-the-day places.

Just as a note to everyone - on-the-day entries still need reference pictures or they can't be accepted!

Also, any entries (pre-reg or on-the-day) that don't provide any music will have to take what they're given.

Anyone got any ideas where I could find a Captain John Hart jacket? I've been looking around, and I can't find anything even close! I don't mind having to do a bit of alterations, but I'm running out of places to look :/

Can't help you I'm afraid, I made all of my previous (and current) ones from scratch myself.

enty - I don't see it changing from the sort of time it usually is.

• 3 weeks later...