Guest Suggestions

gebes

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd be good. I liked Six feet under. I never saw Dexter though. The Borg give me nightmares, I suspect Dexter would too :/

Dexter is pretty damn good. Dexter doesn't give me nightmares... he gives me good ideas. I now know the perfect way to dispose of a body without it being found.

He'd be good. I liked Six feet under. I never saw Dexter though. The Borg give me nightmares, I suspect Dexter would too :/

Dexter is pretty damn good. Dexter doesn't give me nightmares... he gives me good ideas. I now know the perfect way to dispose of a body without it being found.

You disturb me sometimes....

Until they start washing up on the shore a la season 2

As i am a child of the 80s i would love Zach Galligan(GREMLINS) Michael Behin (Terminator) Nicholas Rowe ( Young Sherlock Holmes) Corey Feldman( Gonnies) Alex Winter ( Bill and Teds)

Anyone of these would make my wee sad sack face very happy indeed Showmasters :)

As i am a child of the 80s i would love Zach Galligan(GREMLINS) Michael Behin (Terminator) Nicholas Rowe ( Young Sherlock Holmes) Corey Feldman( Gonnies) Alex Winter ( Bill and Teds)

Anyone of these would make my wee sad sack face very happy indeed Showmasters :)

Great suggestions i would love to meet any of them :WAVE: Also it would be great to meet Chris Sarandon and William Ragsdale (Fright Night) :blush:

Edited by carnosoul