gebes

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or as you might no him better

tumblr_ku5a78hMwb1qzeyauo1_400_large.jpg?1260179522

please

Matthew Gray Gubler. The second shot is from the TV show Criminal Minds, which is probably the most wide known thing he's done. He was in 500 days of summer too, so touchthesky means the same guy.

I havent seen last weeks SGU yet but I'm not impressed with it. They are a whiney bunch. SGA was far superior.

Just seems to me they wanted to draw in a teenage crowd and forgot about the younger ones and the ones that actually have money to spend when the advert breaks are on. Smacks of the 200th episode of SG1 when they were going to recast the team with an younger edgier look.

Watching it but not bothered if I see it or not really.

Money.

And SGU is getting SO GOOD now. Granted I never watched SG1 or SGA but I love SGU.

Stargate and Atlantis were both runninag at the same time and when Stargate stopped showing they made 2 TV films. There is also talk of a Atlantis film.

If money really was the problem I don't know why they would spend more on a show that might not even be successful and loose there audiance.

Really wish I had gone a chevron event befour it came out cause I wouldn't want to go now and meet geusts when I don't know who they are.

How about Paul McGillion since he cancelled last time?

There is also talk of a Atlantis film.

This has been bugging me for a while. I've been told it was held off and have red that it was completed but never released. Reports are always conflicting and a few days ago I read it was still in production, planned for 2011.... and then later on Jason Momoa saying it wasn't going ahead.

I'm getting the impression that the severe style clash between old and new Stargate is halting things and that the studio should just make their mind up or just tell the fans it's a no-go.

Personally... it'd feature Robert 'Mid life crisis in leather' Picardo. Which is all good for me.

There is also talk of a Atlantis film.

This has been bugging me for a while. I've been told it was held off and have red that it was completed but never released. Reports are always conflicting and a few days ago I read it was still in production, planned for 2011.... and then later on Jason Momoa saying it wasn't going ahead.

I'm getting the impression that the severe style clash between old and new Stargate is halting things and that the studio should just make their mind up or just tell the fans it's a no-go.

Personally... it'd feature Robert 'Mid life crisis in leather' Picardo. Which is all good for me.

Hey Picardo in leasther made my weekend :)

David Hewlett was on twitter saying accroding to MGM they had already started filming but he didn't know anything about it.

I really hope it isn't the end of Atlantis, the last ep really bugged me. We will just run of to earth and screw the lot of you we left behind in Pegasus.

i like the John Saxon idea.....hows abt getting Robert Englund bak as well?.....they were both in Nightmare On Elm Street werent they?.....a little reunion there

oh and on the SG1/SGA/SGU front

i hav to say Jason Momoa would be amazing to get as a guest :)

Ok folks I,ve been going to Collectormania since it started and Memoribilia before that!!!

It seems over the years we have had some great guests, so thanks to Showmasters!

I think the following Doctors have been in attendance- Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, and Paul McGann. The announcement of Sylvester McCoy made me very happy!!!

Was hoping they would get Tom back as he is to Dr Who what Connery is to Bond (although DT was fab too!!!) I missed on meeting him at Memoribilia years ago and have regretted it since!!!!

Heres hoping once Collectormania MK is over this weekend SM can concentrate on some more Glasgow guests!!!!