Post your photos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still curious as to who took the pic of Marty Michaels and ComwWhite at the end of the show.

The same guy with the badass camera that took the pictures of the Batman villains. This is another benefit of having an area for the forum - if people don't know about it, they can't post the pictures they take. Maybe we should all make a bunch of business cards saying to post your pics on the forum.

Wahey... a pic of me!

That made my evening ladies :) not there for more than 10 seconds and I get asked for a photo by two lurrrrrvely ladies :)

Aww :thumbup: and it was lovely to meet you! Your costume was brilliant

Go as Donna and I'll go as the Doctor :dance:

Is that a promise? :YAHOO:

Yes :dance:

Good good, I'll hold you to that! :WINCE:

Edited by ann+sara+emma+dani

Go as Donna and I'll go as the Doctor

Another one? Jeez. There was already, like, nine million Doctors wandering about this year. If you must do the Doctor, do one of the non-David Tennant Doctors. Do Hartnell or Pertwee or Baker or someone. Hell even Paul McBloodyGann would be better than yet another Tennant.

Go as Donna and I'll go as the Doctor

Another one? Jeez. There was already, like, nine million Doctors wandering about this year. If you must do the Doctor, do one of the non-David Tennant Doctors. Do Hartnell or Pertwee or Baker or someone. Hell even Paul McBloodyGann would be better than yet another Tennant.

But I look like Tennant in the suit... with the hair being my own, and the glasses lol.

yaaaayyy! the northern ghostbusters are finally famous!

You guys were getting quite a bit of attention :)

Again, your costumes and packs were excellent.

Nice one :)

dude! we'll definitely be back next year! we;re currently recruiting janine, egon and winston, suit, equipment, life insurance, and other benefits are not supplied! having driven over 300 miles to be there, as soon as we got in the con, we'd been round it and got autographs within half an hour. we wasn't going to do ray and peter until the sunday, but, james had the good idea of putting the costumes on a day early.

the great thing was, we had to get changed in james' white van out in the sainsburys entrance car park. you wouldn't believe the looks we got bursting out of the back doors and going straight into the shopping mall. everyone was screaming ghostbusters at us as we walked the entire length from the car park to the arena. people stopped us and asked us if we we were real! "real? of course we're real" i said! "someone saw a class three vaporous apparition in boots the chemist, i wouldn't go in there for a bit!"

this happened quite a few times, we had to set people straight and tell them we were at a sci fi con in the arena, they didnt seem to know, so hopefully, some more people went in 'cos of the ghostbusters.

here's to the colonial marines, captain jack and the star trek girls and boys!

I'll need to wait til someone posts/sends me a good one cause I didn't bring a camera with me. There was an official looking gent with a totally badass camera who took a picture of me with the Joker and Harley - I assumed he was a Showmasters guy?

I should have taken a pic on the day seeing as my camera was on me and very under utilised.

As for outfit suggestions...

leia-cosplay-1.jpg

...I believe on the internet this is whats called 'made of win'

hubba hubba!!

• 1 month later...

RAOTFL awsome, think i'll pinch it and postit on the Garrison site .Ian seems to be the brunt of all the jokes in our Scottish squad , even when he was the Sandy .He's a great guy gave me an E11 houlster so i baught him a Battle Star Galactica comic

Don't even think about it sunshine! :lol::D