Party Outfits (themes discussion)

Harriettaa

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its the basic orange Goku one from the anime, not the movie (cos the movie sucks) I can do either Goku, Gohan or Goten, something I will decide on the day xD

Awesome, I loved the series when I was younger. I haven't watched the movie yet but have to admit, I haven't heard one positive review about it apart from some of the acting like James'. :P

Edited by Doctor Who

Well its the basic orange Goku one from the anime, not the movie (cos the movie sucks) I can do either Goku, Gohan or Goten, something I will decide on the day xD

That movie was a train wreck. I watched it with mounting horror the farther it went along. They should have just left out the DragonBall element and called it something else.

And JM looked NOTHING like Piccolo.

That movie was a train wreck. I watched it with mounting horror the farther it went along. They should have just left out the DragonBall element and called it something else.

And JM looked NOTHING like Piccolo.

I agree, totally! It was the worst spend hour and a half of my life that I will never get back -.-

But shark attack 3 had Barrowman and THE best line ever in a film (which cant be repeated here for language reasons lol)

You mean the one that got redubbed as 'What do you say we go home and watch I Love Lucy' in some countries. :D

Yes that line.

I love saying that at random times lol

Can't have been as bad as Shark Attack 3 :/

I'll see your Shark Attack 3 and raise you 'Vegas in Space'. A film so bad that Troma didn't want to release it!

It had some excellent lines tho *points to sig*

I see your film and raise you Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus...

Can't have been as bad as Shark Attack 3 :/

I'll see your Shark Attack 3 and raise you 'Vegas in Space'. A film so bad that Troma didn't want to release it!

It had some excellent lines tho *points to sig*

I see your film and raise you Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus...

Oi, I introduced you to that film!!!