How many more...?

lukeowl

What is the lates a guest would usually be announced?

It's just that if they are space-related I'd like to know earlier since I always get photos to sign from a seller I know,rather than use the photos at the event!

Does anyone sell official NASA WSS lithos of the attending astronauts at the show does anybody know?

What is the lates a guest would usually be announced?

It's just that if they are space-related I'd like to know earlier since I always get photos to sign from a seller I know,rather than use the photos at the event!

Does anyone sell official NASA WSS lithos of the attending astronauts at the show does anybody know?

I think at Autographica 10 Brigette Neilsen was announced on something like the Tuesday or Wednesday before the event. Showmasters often say they keep working right up until the day of the event to find guests for shows and on past performance I'd say that is true. Probably less likely to happen with astronauts with so many of them being based abroad.

As for sellers at the show, you tend not to get many selling unsigned photos and lithos. There is one dealer who has unsigned pictures for sale but they are modern re-prints. The majority of traders at Autographica are there purely to sell Autographs.

Duke, Cernan and Bean were supposed to be special guests on a cruise that took place at the same time as the last Autographica. The ship developed some sort of engine problem at the last minute which meant the cruise had to be cancelled so Duke became available at short notice.

Duke, Cernan and Bean were supposed to be special guests on a cruise that took place at the same time as the last Autographica. The ship developed some sort of engine problem at the last minute which meant the cruise had to be cancelled so Duke became available at short notice.

And yet, Bean and Cernan didn't?

I guess a weekend in Birmingham didn't really make up for the disapointment of missing out on a cruise from Turkey to the US for them! Apparently Duke's tastes are more simple!

After all the wonderful delights Birmingham has to offer as well!!!! :thumbup: