Latest Event Announcement: Supernatural Talk

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are excited to announce that we will be holding Supernatural talk at Collectormania London on Saturday 28th November 2009 time to be confirmed.

There will be a 45 minute talk with Misha

Everyone who attends this talk will receive a a unique limited and numbered 12"x16" photo print

Seating is limited. All Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.

You can purchase tickets through our online store >HERE<

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misha was absolutely fabulous during his talks at earlier this year, so I don't even need to think about whether or not to buy a ticket for this event, because dang if it's not already in my shopping cart! heh

Cannot wait for Collecto-London now! XD

Thank you Showmasters!

Edited by showmasters

Well it does just say Misha in this one, so we have to assume it's just him for now.

The Twi-talk does refer to guests.

Misha is more than capable of giving a great talk by himself.

So, does that mean that it's almost sure there will be other Twi guests then? :D

I don't know if I can come yet, it depends on who you book and whether my parents will let me, but I'd definately be booking a ticket for the Supernatural talk if I went. Tonight's guest announcement may sway it for me and if it's someone like Jensen Ackles, my parents will hopefully let me go. :D

:lol:I WANNA GIVE YOU GUYS A HUG!!!!!! OMG A SUPERNATURAL TALK, MISHA IS A LEGEND!!!! :YAHOO: t#THANX FOR GIVING US A TALK!!! GOT MY TICKET ORDERED NOW ROLL ON NOVEMBER!!! :thumbup:XXX DID I SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU SHOWMASTERS?!!!!! :D