Latest Event Announcement: Twilight Talk

showmasters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Assuming you mean Facinelli, it's highly unlikely - he's done a convention, and he's also done a signing event, both very recently. So I wouldn't expect him back for a while.

They tend to try and spread repeat guests around cons/signing events, both in time and different areas. So if he were to ever come back, they'd probably aim to bring him to Milton Keynes or a non-London one, and it probably won't be for a while.

• Moderators

I'm not going to comment on the likelihood of every single possible guest, as I'm not aware of contract negotiations and whatnot. Showmasters certainly won't either.

Most people can use their common sense regarding Rob .. organisers know he's in demand, but obviously safety comes first etc.

SM tend to have a 'never say never' attitude, so who knows.

Assuming you mean Facinelli, it's highly unlikely - he's done a convention, and he's also done a signing event, both very recently. So I wouldn't expect him back for a while.

They tend to try and spread repeat guests around cons/signing events, both in time and different areas. So if he were to ever come back, they'd probably aim to bring him to Milton Keynes or a non-London one, and it probably won't be for a while.

Yes I did mean Peter Facinelli <3

I know he has already been over but he is such a lovely guest and he never stops with signings etc so I thought it could hopefully be a possibility to have him back - I`m sure no-one would complain having to see him again :D

I really hope it isn`t too long before we get to see him again! :thumbup: Xx

I never got a chance to meet him :thumbup:

I went to LFCC for a photoshoot but I could go only go on the Saturday so I missed my chance because he forgot his passport :)

I really hope I can meet him soon.

-hugs- I was gutted when that happened :D I am one of the lucky ones who was there both days though.

Hopefully he will be back soon & you`ll get to meet him, He is a lovely, Genuine guy :) Xxx

• Moderators

I guess the logic is that so many people have met him at the con, and at the signing event, that not enough would be willing to pay out for him again so soon to make it worth bringing him over.

That's not to say he's not a fantastic guest, and no doubt he's the kind of guest they'd love to bring back eventually, but just not too quickly.

With repeat guests, it makes more sense to space their appearances out, so that fans have seen them in more things and have new items to get signed etc, and enough time to save up again :thumbup:

So in my personal opinion, I wouldn't expect to see him again until sometime next year at the earliest if they bring him back. Of course, I could be proved totally wrong, and if so then no doubt there'll be some very happy people.

David can i ask a random question i've got to take my lil boy and i want to go in to the(it will be me and my lil on re own) i was wonder coz i asked this last time but manged to get a babysitter if i would be able to buy a ticket and stand or seat at the back so i can my lil boy in his pushchair because he will sit still and quite in there where as i dont think he will sat on my lap(thats what u said to do last time) thank you

Yes we can sort out getting you a seat at the back. But please be aware if your son does start to act up we will have to ask you to leave as it would be unfair on the other paying customers to have their talk disrupted.

yer that the main reason i was seeing if i could get one at the back so if he did i wouldnt be in anyones way taking him out :)

I never got a chance to meet him :D

I went to LFCC for a photoshoot but I could go only go on the Saturday so I missed my chance because he forgot his passport :)

I really hope I can meet him soon.

That's exactly what happened to me! I had work on the sunday so couldn't stay over. I am still gutted about it. I so want to meet him- he seems such a nice guy.

Im on the fence about going to this, I will go if another Twilight name is pushed out but i am still on the fence. Money and all that =[

Surely there will need to be at least one more guest? I don`t see how just one guest could hold the talk?

Tho I must admit that I`m surprised no-one else has been announced

x

Me too...I keep almost booking tickets for it - even had them in my basket once....then I change my mind and decide to wait to see if someone else is anounced...you think there will be?

P.S. Will there be any notification on here when/if tickets get low for this talk? Then I can squeel and panic buy!! lol!

Edited by CharmedOne

Yes I think there will be a notification on the forum if the tickets get low... But I don't think that's gonna happen until another guest is announced, I reckon many attendees do just the same as you: they wait before they book. But if there is another guest announced, don't hesitate a second, just book your ticket, cause I don't think they are gonna last long in that case! haha

I'm hoping for a Cullen as we have a werewolf.

I know we can't really get Robert Pattinson but if we can great.

Kellan Lutz

Ashely Greene

Nikki Reed

Jackson Rathbone

Volturi will be quite cool, I mean you can have Michael Sheen, he's British and is a very good actor, he'll probably get lots of fans who aren't into Twilight like fans of Frost/Nixon, Undeworld, The Damned United.

Jamie Campbell Bower would be really good, he's hilarious and gorgeous and was in Sweeney Todd as well.