Latest Event Announcement: Twilight Talk

showmasters

I totally agree! Just like in LFCC and the laughs between Peter and Alex! So funny, this was just great to hear and see!

Anyone would be great, even if I have a few ideas that would even be more than great.... (Kellan, Jackson..... Ok Ok I said I'd say nothing but still... ^^)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad I missed the LFCC Twilight talk, I went on holiday that day ;) and Peter was late on Saturday I didn't see him.

I'm sort of hoping for Robert (I know that's impossible, but a girl can dream)

Kristen (Impossible)

Michael Sheen, Jamie Bower, Kellan, Jackson, Peter, Ashley and Nikki. I also wouldn't mind Michael Welch to come.

i know this is recurring but i think that we need to be told if there is another guest . . it's not much of a twilight talk with just one person, though i do love bronson :) <3 hopefully if we're patient we'll hear within the next week. maybe a volturi ? or vampire? another wolfie would be fine :lol:

I've got number 33 and 34, though my sister is having misgivings.

I'm slightly regretting it as well if another guest doesn't get announced, though maybe just Bronson will be ok. I just hope as I said above, that I want someone there so Bronson has someone to talk too on stage, you know play of each other, share stories.

am number 11! But I hope there's going to be another guest because of the price I have paid for this talk.

There's still amonth to go, so I'm going to wait patiently.

Number 11?? And when did you book your ticket? Cause I booked mine pretty early but as I didn't get the ticket through the post yet, I don't know what to expect... And I'm very excited!! =)

I think we have to remember that this is just a week after the premiere of New Moon, so there's a big chance that the actors are busy promoting the movie all around the world. But fingers crossed of course!

Edited by Mandelina

am number 11! But I hope there's going to be another guest because of the price I have paid for this talk.

There's still amonth to go, so I'm going to wait patiently.

Number 11?? And when did you book your ticket? Cause I booked mine pretty early but as I didn't get the ticket through the post yet, I don't know what to expect... And I'm very excited!! =)

I booked the same day they announced the talk, a couple of hours later maybe.

you should have a good number too :-)

Glad to hear Twilight Talk tickets are being sent out. Can't wait to find out what number I got! :huh:

Glowingwings, when did you order your tickets? Did you have to order on the day the talk was announced in order to get #33 and 34?

if people have ticket numbers between 1 & 50 does this mean 1-50 after gold pass holders or are these including gold pass holders?

Gold Pass holders don't get numbered tickets. The first 3 or 4 rows are seating for Gold Pass holders, and a Gold Pass holder can sit in any seat there.

Ticket 1 is first row after the Gold Passes.

I have no idea what ticket number I`ll have as I only booked last night lol

My friend is going but booked her ticket when they came on sale so we won`t be sat together.

Just to put the people going alone minds at rest, My FRIEND I am going to Collectormania with is someone I met at the Twilight Talk at LFCC. We were sat next to each other in the talk and got chatting.

Since then we have spent the weekend together in London for the Prom, Are now going to Collectormania together and also ET3 and (hopefully!) ET4 together.

So please don`t worry about being alone, I have met one of my best friends this way.

THANKS SM!!

Xxx

I'm ticket number 30, so hopefully will have some friendly peeps near me - I was on my lonesome last time too :D

I also agree I really do hope there is at least one more Twi guest!! I'm not sure how much Bronson is going to be able to say, lol!

heya leanne, me and my sis are number 26 and 27 so we're near you :D

Woooo, I know someone in my section - Hopefully!! - You never know how they are gonna arange the chairs :D

How about Charlie Bewley or Jamie Campbell Bower, two of the Volturi and they are both British :D

Or would it be too much to ask for Michael Sheen.

Also I know it's a long shot but Robert Pattinson, he says he's missing London, it'd be the perfect opportunity. :D hint, hint.

Edited by Glowingwings

How about Charlie Bewley or Jamie Campbell Bower, two of the Volturi and they are both British :whistling:

Or would it be too much to ask for Michael Sheen.

Also I know it's a long shot but Robert Pattinson, he says he's missing London, it'd be the perfect opportunity. :thumbup: hint, hint.

I would love Robert Pattinson to come so much. He's been before! Plus I think I read somewhere that he was coming back to England in November.