Latest Event Announcement: Twilight Talk

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone!

We are excited to announce that we will be holding a Twilight talk at Collectormania London on Sunday 29th November 2009 time to be confirmed.

There will be a 45 minute talk with the twilight guests attending the show

Everyone who attends this talk will receive a a unique limited and numbered 12"x16" photo print

Seating is limited. All Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.

You can purchase tickets through our online store >HERE<

Showmasters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean more Twilight guests

Fingers crossed for Michael Sheen, Dakota Fanning, Robert, Kristen, Jackson, Kellan, Ashley, Peter and Nikki. At least one of these would make me squee. Jamie Campbell Bower I forgot to add. He'll be awesome.

Taylor and the wolves will be cool too.

Edited by Glowingwings

I just booked my ticket without really thinking about it.... Damn it! ^^

Hope I'll have an even better number than at LFCC (I had #73 and I was already more than happy!)

Just hope there will be more Twilight guests announcements soon!!

Keep the good news coming :)

I don't know whether to wait and see what other Twilight guests are coming, because I have to choose between the Twilight Talk or the Supernatural talk as I'm only allowed to go up for one day and they are both on different days.

If the Volturi or any of the Cullens or Robert and Kristen are going. I'll have to go to the Twilight Talk.

omg omg omg im buyin my tickets right now

This means we won't be far away in the seating area, I booked mine a couple of minutes ago =)

I don't know whether to wait and see what other Twilight guests are coming, because I have to choose between the Twilight Talk or the Supernatural talk as I'm only allowed to go up for one day and they are both on different days.

If the Volturi or any of the Cullens or Robert and Kristen are going. I'll have to go to the Twilight Talk.

I wasn't sure to go on both days either, but now I think I'll definitely go Sat and Sun!! Even though I won't go to the Supernatural talk^^

You can hope for a Volturi or a Cullen, but don't count on Rob or Kristen too much, you would be disappointed =)

Edited by Dellefyne

omg this is sooooooooooo bad i just didnt fink about what i was doing hahahaha i dnt even know if my friends are going or where they will b sitting. hahahah i just got carried away. i may b sittin on my own

i just spent £90 odd pound hahaha, i need 2 find some money to go to bitten aswell hahah

I need to talk to my parents about coming, but I'm waiting for tonights announcement as it will hopefully sway them either way :) And I need to talk about going to London on Friday and meeting up with people. This shall be an interesting night xP

Same for me will have to talk to my parents :lol: they gonna kill me when i mention it lol cos i got twilight prom coming up and then ET2 :thumbup: They think i am crazy ...maybe i am but its TWILIGHT lol well they let me go to ET, LFCC and then to an american twilight con so maybe one more might not hurt :D

Also wanna see who is announced :YAHOO:

Hmmm....looks like I shall be coming for the whole weekend now then...and I was just planning on coming for the Saturday! Ah well....more Twilight :headscratch:

Just wondering though, roughly what time do these talks take place? Because my last train home on the Sunday is at 6pm and I'd have to leave at the very least half an hour before to get to the station - which is why I booked all my photos for the Saturday.