Guest Announcement - Malcolm Tierney?

lukeowl

Thats as maybe but we can certainly have a mini Lovejoy reunion without KeithPorter23!

Hey - I could be his stand-in, i've got the long flowy locks, a leather jacket, and i watch 'David Dickinson's Dodgy Dealers' everyday on ITV!

Thats as maybe but we can certainly have a mini Lovejoy reunion without KeithPorter23!

Hey - I could be his stand-in, i've got the long flowy locks, a leather jacket, and i watch 'David Dickinson's Dodgy Dealers' everyday on ITV!

Isn't that you with Mr. Franchise in your avatar? Surely you can't be serious if you are comparing yourself to McShane???

Isn't that you with Mr. Franchise in your avatar? Surely you can't be serious if you are comparing yourself to McShane???

LOL that photo is about 10 years old at least - and i've got the long haired thing going on now!