RIGHT FAO BHAM MEET UPS

talie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Tiff, Vicky, Paul and I will make this as its about a 4 hour drive and I probably wouldn't mind picking up some form of food before getting there as there doesn't seem to be many food places around. But we'll definately be there before 3pm obviously. Think I'll registar first, then think about checking in and just leave my stuff in the car until then.

Not sure if Tiff, Vicky, Paul and I will make this as its about a 4 hour drive and I probably wouldn't mind picking up some form of food before getting there as there doesn't seem to be many food places around. But we'll definately be there before 3pm obviously. Think I'll registar first, then think about checking in and just leave my stuff in the car until then.

You no drive like Cullenz?? :D Think its around the same distance as for me and its only going to take me 2ish hours... Thats not including going for Jen. Am tempted to make a detour to Krusty Kremes donuts! :headscratch:

You no drive like Cullenz?? ;) Think its around the same distance as for me and its only going to take me 2ish hours... Thats not including going for Jen. Am tempted to make a detour to Krusty Kremes donuts! :lol:

I drive like a Cullen....sadly my car doesn't its only a 1litre Suzuki Swift and will have 4 people in it as well as all our clothing (costumes) for the weekend. Plus Paul and I smoke and cause Tiff and Vicky don't we'll have to stop for cig breaks

You no drive like Cullenz?? :WINCE: Think its around the same distance as for me and its only going to take me 2ish hours... Thats not including going for Jen. Am tempted to make a detour to Krusty Kremes donuts! :blink:

I drive like a Cullen....sadly my car doesn't its only a 1litre Suzuki Swift and will have 4 people in it as well as all our clothing (costumes) for the weekend. Plus Paul and I smoke and cause Tiff and Vicky don't we'll have to stop for cig breaks

Ahhh I see! ;) Well at least you'll be in good company for the trek!! :) As will I!! Krusty Kremes!! Yay me!

What time are all the liverpool people getting the train?

The question is Cheryl when are you getting it? haha, I think I will be going for the cheapest time, not sure when that will be.

I'm getting whichever one gets me there on time, lol. I think I'll be going for the cheapest one too though lol.

we r driving from liverpool

I have just looked up the train tickets from Liverpool and its like £40 - £50! Costs less that that to get to bloody London!

Flaming 'eck... it cost me that (return) to go from here to Blackpool to stay with Sam and Paul!

Someat to be said for driving.... :) And the need to get back home in time to work. Boo hiss.

You're a star! =]

I think I may have sorted a lift coming home now so it will just be the outward journey. Makes it cheaper still! More money to spend at the bar =p

Thank you ;) lol

Aye would just be like £12/13 then :D

You're a star! =]

I think I may have sorted a lift coming home now so it will just be the outward journey. Makes it cheaper still! More money to spend at the bar =p

Dude you mean your leaving me to come home on my own!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

I was just gonna book a Off peak return but i have a railcard so its only £22

I really wish I could drive right now!

Thanks for the links, hadn't heard of Megatrain, going to check it out now =]

Rach, did you book in advance for the £22? I can't find any that cheap!

I had no money when I found it, so no D:

I'm just gonna go into Lime Street and make them tell me all my options, lol.

Im too scared to drive I hate driving on motorways lol....plus if im driving I wont be able to enjoy the last night lol

Ooooh awesome well let me know plans :clap::P:D

I dunno whether to book in advance or just buy it on the day :dance:

Would it be cheaper to book in advance d'you think?

Oh, and another thing, should we all exchange mobile numbers in case of stragglers? Like, people running late and stuff?

Im too scared to drive I hate driving on motorways lol....plus if im driving I wont be able to enjoy the last night lol

Ooooh awesome well let me know plans :clap::P:D

I dunno whether to book in advance or just buy it on the day :dance:

Oh, and another thing, should we all exchange mobile numbers in case of stragglers? Like, people running late and stuff?

I've put mynumber on the first post if anyone wants to take note of that :D

Ooooh awesome well let me know plans :dance::D:dance:

I dunno whether to book in advance or just buy it on the day :D

I've put mynumber on the first post if anyone wants to take note of that :D

Already have (:

Mine's 07729792991 (: