RIGHT FAO BHAM MEET UPS

talie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if we should meet at the hotel and then go from there???

xxx

that's probably the best idea, if we meet at the hotel between say half 12 and one?

and decide all together online that's where we're gonna go?

What do people say to that?

I was wondering if we should meet at the hotel and then go from there???

xxx

that's probably the best idea, if we meet at the hotel between say half 12 and one?

and decide all together online that's where we're gonna go?

What do people say to that?

I agree!!!!

Driving ,so can get there whenever. 2 hours away-ish!!

Oh do you know what I give up I think Im actually losing the plot o_O like really lol

Firstly the bit about the checking in I completely cocked that up....Im still convinced he said it was a midday check in though :D

Now...NOW...Ive been a complete MEFF and convince myself i booked my train...convinced myself of the train time...but not actually booked anything :P I really thought I had but apparently not :thumbup:

....I think im actually losing the plot....im scared :thumbup: ... :D

So yeah Im not getting there or any time now lol

were probably getting into the hotel around 2ish as i have to sort the family out first. then probably head to the bar so who ever be in there around tht time see you there :D .ps i have a facebook page i started up for us birmingham girls, type in, shadow of the moon twilight prom birmigham xxxx

What time are all the liverpool people getting the train?

The question is Cheryl when are you getting it? haha, I think I will be going for the cheapest time, not sure when that will be.

I'm getting whichever one gets me there on time, lol. I think I'll be going for the cheapest one too though lol.

Karly / Dayna my mobile no. 0779 555 4079

You can text me when you arrive to leave your suitcases in our room - and anyone else who needs a place for their bags too!

I might take you up on that offer too if you don't mind? My case isn't that big, but it's carrying it around places.

What time are all the liverpool people getting the train?

The question is Cheryl when are you getting it? haha, I think I will be going for the cheapest time, not sure when that will be.

I'm getting whichever one gets me there on time, lol. I think I'll be going for the cheapest one too though lol.

You can text me when you arrive to leave your suitcases in our room - and anyone else who needs a place for their bags too!

I might take you up on that offer too if you don't mind? My case isn't that big, but it's carrying it around places.

Sure - You can start to enjoy the convention when you arrive and not worry about dragging a case around. :lol:

Thanx huni its muchly appreciated, ive stored it in my phone ready lol.

God i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited :coolthumb::whistling::whistling:

NOT LONG NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!