Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

All I can say is lets hope we do get an Announcement and it doesn't end up with a 'teaser' that failed to materialise like last time.

I'm hoping for Richard Dean Anderson - I would be deliriously happy if he came over.

SM have been great supporters of Stargate & Atlantis over the years but RDA would be the icing on the cake (as Amanda dropped out from MK).

I would be soooo happy.......

Then unfortunately you'll be disappointed, as RDA has already done an appearance in the UK. Re-read the original post .

I know if he did do one of these style events, it'd bring just about every Gater from several corners of the globe though !

i was off today spent my day at the cinema and pub, did check on my iphone for announcements but none :-( makes staying up all night the other nights seem a bit silly ;-) lol

I haven't kept up with all the posts, have there been any new clues or time scales posted today?

thanks

Rob

i was off today spent my day at the cinema and pub, did check on my iphone for announcements but none :-( makes staying up all night the other nights seem a bit silly ;-) lol

I haven't kept up with all the posts, have there been any new clues or time scales posted today?

thanks

Rob

In a word - diddleysquat!!

well the great thing about all the signing shows we run you do not have to like every thing and every guest , and if you love twilight or not there is room for all at our events :clap:

i would like to say that picking on twilight is a little odd, as twilight is the hot thing this year , Lord of the Rings was the hot thing a few years ago and we had lots of guest from that film, we deal with hot thing shows and films , if its hot we are there its what we do here , so lets lay of the nocking of twilight just because you do not like this film , people are aloud to like what whatever they want so lets all be cool about twilight ok :clap:

and no i am not defending this because the guest is from twilight as they are not

jason

well said,

though the amazing announcement not from twilight? thank god, not my thing, dont get why its so popular but to each there own, im sure many hate the stuff i love.

thats whats so good about these events, there is always someone from a show you like on some level, something for everyone, brilliant

Top 10 favourite guests?

In no particular order

Christopher Lloyd

Tony Curtis

Ernest Borgnine

John Landis

Lea Thompson

Margot Kidder

John Hurt

Leonard Nimoy

Scott Bakula

George Kennedy

Edited by keithporter23

So, what else can we talk about while we're waiting?

Top 10 Favourite Movies?

i watched time travelers wife and inglorious basterds today, both very good, both with faults but both every enjoyable, got a bit misty eyed at the end of time travelers wife. strong end to an average start, basterds really good but for the subject matter and running time it needed more action but still good.

the other night whilst waiting for the announcement i watches the entire series 6 of new tricks on iplayer lol, went to bed at 6am

last week i watched moon (very very good, rockwell was brilliant) and pellham 123 (absolute tosh, rubbish, boring and pointless)

Top 10 favourite guests?

Ooohh! Even better!! Who are your Top 10 Fav. guests from past (SM) shows?

Gotta think about that one. But while I'm thinking -

Top 10 Movies ~ in no particular order

Singin' in the Rain

Duck Soup

Field of Dreams

The Bishop's Wife

LA Confidential

Broadcast News

Grosse Pointe Blank

Annie Hall

The Insider

Jaws