Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

A lot of people seem to be suggesting quite small-time guests considering this has been billed as an 'amazing guest announcement'. Just because you are crazy about a particular show/movie doesn't mean that it is actually that amazing. I mean, I watch corrie but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't consider David Platt an 'amazing guest' :-s Get real people

A lot of people seem to be suggesting quite small-time guests considering this has been billed as an 'amazing guest announcement'. Just because you are crazy about a particular show/movie doesn't mean that it is actually that amazing. I mean, I watch corrie but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't consider David Platt an 'amazing guest' :-s Get real people

OOOOh handbags at dawn!!!

Also, you've just told the world you're a corrie watcher :P

Woah steady on that's a bit nasty ain't it. Just cos you don't view some "small time guests" as amazing does not mean that other people don't either, sometimes the smallest of guests can be the most amazing guest ever. Not being snappy, but please watch how you word things as others could take it the wrong way, myself included at times. But in a way you're right the way it's being described sounds like it could be quite a major star, but we will all have to speculate for now and wait and see won't we. lol.

what a complete farce this is turning out to be!!why didnt showmasters just keep it quiet and then surprise

everyone when it was confirmed,instead it caused everyone including myself constantly checking to see who it is,just to annoy people i hope its a complete nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a new saying that me and my mates have come up with is "buyers remorse" you know what im on about when we go to these conventions ,spend a load of money and then get that feeling when you leave of why you have spent all that money,great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by malc75

Im with gobo people. Yes, I find some 'smaller' guests to be amazing, but in terms of how this guest has been built up and described by Jason, suggesting people from, to follow the example, a show like corrie, just isnt realistic at all.

Hell, the big 'never in a million years' guests like Depp have more of a chance in this thread than say Ross Kemp would lol

And Malc, yes we keep checking the site, but some of us (like me) quite enjoy the tension and suggestions and banter this has bought up. So I am happy to be here, as I always am!

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Oh come on hun, you should know the forula by now. LOL. They get us on tenter hooks, it's always been that way for as long as i've been on the forums. lol, I hope it's not a nobody after all this as well, saying that noones really a nobody, we're all somebody. Oh god I'm spouting philosophy shoot me shoot me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

• Moderators

what a complete farce this is turning out to be!!why didnt showmasters just keep it quiet and then surprise

everyone when it was confirmed,instead it caused everyone including myself constantly checking to see who it is,just to annoy people i hope its a complete nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down :P

In the end, it's just a guest announcement. No one HAS to keep checking constantly - it'll be here and on the website after it's been announced, so it's not like anyone needs to read it IMMEDIATELY or else it disappears lol

And it'll get put on Twitter too, and no doubt in email newsletters as well.

It's not worth anyone getting stressed over. Jason was just having a bit of fun, and unfortunately it hasn't worked with the timing he expected.

No one has been hurt, other than wasting a little time perhaps :sleep:

Oh come on hun, you should know the forula by now. LOL. They get us on tenter hooks, it's always been that way for as long as i've been on the forums. lol, I hope it's not a nobody after all this as well, saying that noones really a nobody, we're all somebody. Oh god I'm spouting philosophy shoot me shoot me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

'if a tree falls over in the woods, and theres no-one there, does it make a guest announcement?....'

I think that's a little harsh since we don't know the full story. For all we know, the contract was pretty much signed and then maybe the guest wanted to change something or is asking for more or something, who knows. There's a million reasons why it may not have been announced. Just have fun like the rest of us by trying to guess who it could be.

WELL ITS THAT TIME AGAIN BOYS AND GIRLS THE ZZZ ARE CALLING ME AT WORK AT 6.00

LETS HOPE ITS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW STILL GUESS ITS GOING TO BE DICK VAN DYKE

BYE FOR NOW :P:sleep::sleep:

if it is Dick Van Dyke, I hope he brings along his rollerskates ala Diagnosis Murder.

Dick would be the perfect announcement.

Woop the voice of reason, finally, besides myself for once, actually myself is once in a blue moon. lol, I'm usually in the middle of the mob with my teeth clamped firmly in someones leg trying to demand answers. lmao :firedevil::P:sleep: Nah seriously I'm with David, calm down folks it'll happen and soon I hope.

'if a tree falls over in the woods, and theres no-one there, does it make a guest announcement?....'

Lol, not a clue, that's something i don't even wanna ponder. lol, nah it shouldn't be too long hint hint nudge nudge,

COME ON TELL US PLEEAAAASSSSEEE. Ok it's outta my system now. lol.