Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

I think it's gonna be Cheryl Baker.

Is that why it's taking so long, cos she's making her mind up ? :D

I almost peed myself at that!!!

Definitely ajoke for the oldies - oh wait - maybe thats why I almost peed myself :D

same here this is better than watching the eurovison song contest

Does Sarah Michelle Gellar ever do signings?

Imagine if they announced Samuel L. Jackson? A living legend! Mace Windu, Jules, Shaft, Nick Fury, the list of great characters hes played would be a pretty impressive list!

I wonder if we'll get to find out who it is tonight? I can't wait for this announcement :D

I wonder if we'll get to find out who it is tonight? I can't wait for this announcement :D

Yeah I'm wondering too, SM can you tell us if it will be tonight or tomorrow ? Thx

I'm still excited for the announcement and checking the forum every 5 or 10 minutes :(

its now 24 hours overdue - or 72 hours if you take into account it was meant to announced on Saturday.

Can I start the virtual ticket queue right here and now?, if it takes the guest 3 days to sign the contract, they're only gonna manage 2 autographs the whole weekend!!!

Does Tom Welling ever did a conv in UK or US ?

[Anyone know why I can't add an avatar ?]

Edited by Amandfly

Does Tom Welling ever did a conv in UK or US ?

[Anyone know why I can't add an avatar ?]

I cant either :(

Father Christmas???

Maybe the Tooth Fairy? :D

:( it's obviously the easter bunny :poki:

just came back on and so they have changed it to coming soon.. gah!

im not gonna wait around for the announcement again since im no longer excited about it :( ill just see when/if it happens.

Edited by stace

I think it's gonna be Cheryl Baker.

Is that why it's taking so long, cos she's making her mind up ? :poki:

I almost peed myself at that!!!

Definitely ajoke for the oldies - oh wait - maybe thats why I almost peed myself :(

Heeeee! To all of this.

its now 24 hours overdue - or 72 hours if you take into account it was meant to announced on Saturday.

Can I start the virtual ticket queue right here and now?, if it takes the guest 3 days to sign the contract, they're only gonna manage 2 autographs the whole weekend!!!

HA AH LOL i would not go that far at the moment he could not sign on for the dole

I don't think i've seen the name of Alan Alda, could it be him? I don't know if he ever done a con.

but if I could choose one name I did read it would be Molly Ringwald :)

HA AH LOL i would not go that far at the moment he could not sign on for the dole

If theyre not signing on for the dole theyre in the minority in the UK at the moment!!

To Amandfly and Babycatt: Is your avatar 64x64 that you're trying to upload? It has to be this size for the forum, I normally go to this site to change my picture into an avatar http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Then host it on a photo site. Hope that helps (I'm not very techinical so it could be something else!!) :(

To Amandfly and Babycatt: Is your avatar 64x64 that you're trying to upload? It has to be this size for the forum, I normally go to this site to change my picture into an avatar http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Then host it on a photo site. Hope that helps (I'm not very techinical so it could be something else!!) :(

Oh thanks, it was 48x48, I'm gonna try this thx.

Anna Paquin

:(:poki::D:poki:

:poki: and no sarah michelle gellar doesnt....and shes done a con..as in comic con bak in 2004

Edited by Sazzzy

If theyre not signing on for the dole theyre in the minority in the UK at the moment!!

minority being the word just glad ive got a deacent job