Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

there is no point in locking this thread everyone knows when i have the contract i will let everyone know ;)

till then we may as well have a laugh about it :D it is a bit nuts really and its not hurting anyone

and some of what i have read has been funny

life gos on

let you know when we do

jason :D

Whats plp got planned for rest the night till (IF) the carrier pigeon gets here with the contract?

Personally am off to the footie to watch Gateshead - York City and couple pints afterwards hopefully seeing highlights of Port Vale sticking plenty goals past S**ff W*****day :firedevil:

as any one mentiond angel yet or kevin spacey maybe the fonz or even for a long shot dick van dyke or one of his off springs god knows he has so many acting with him could even be for a even longer shot the man the mtyh the legend that is william shatner guess thats aiming a bit to high come on jason give me more clues other wise the pigion gets it :firedevil:

I have a question for Jason...

We are 70 pages into this thread... has anyone guessed it right yet?

You obviously don;t have to tell us who, but it would be interesting to know if anyone over the past 70 pages has got it right. :)

I was just thinking that. :D

Whats plp got planned for rest the night till (IF) the carrier pigeon gets here with the contract?

Personally am off to the footie to watch Gateshead - York City and couple pints afterwards hopefully seeing highlights of Port Vale sticking plenty goals past S**ff W*****day :firedevil:

Ther's more chance of Johnny Depp being announced dancing naked with just his pirate hat on than Port Vale scoring loads of goals :D

as any one mentiond angel yet or kevin spacey maybe the fonz or even for a long shot dick van dyke or one of his off springs god knows he has so many acting with him could even be for a even longer shot the man the mtyh the legend that is william shatner guess thats aiming a bit to high come on jason give me more clues other wise the pigion gets it :firedevil:

the fonz has done a con in UK

Maybe the delay is part of SM's plan.... perhaps a TWENTY FOUR hour delay.....??

or its ANOTHER 48 HOURS :D

I think it's gonna be Cheryl Baker.

totally agree while we are at it lets ask frank sinatra for song at the same time, i think weve got more chance of getting the pope :D

William shatner has attended a collectormania previous, so doubt it will be him again

Dick van dyke would be funny

think Angel has already done a con in teh uk but could be wrong

i have no idea but dick is now on my top spot :D

the fonz has done a con in UK

Maybe the delay is part of SM's plan.... perhaps a TWENTY FOUR hour delay.....??

or its ANOTHER 48 HOURS :D

well there goes my ideas lets hope its soon for the sake of the pigons :firedevil:

I think it's gonna be Cheryl Baker.

Is that why it's taking so long, cos she's making her mind up ? :D

I almost peed myself at that!!!

Definitely ajoke for the oldies - oh wait - maybe thats why I almost peed myself :D