Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

And if you havent found out who Bill Paxton is yet he was the whiney marine in Aliens, the dad in Thunderbirds, the car salesman in True Lies and the lead in Twister!:clap: Id really like a big Star Wars guest Ian McDairmid, James Earl Jones, Frank Oz would be awesome too.

Ahh. See, I've never seen Aliens or Twister :clap: (twister scared me when I was little and I haven't got round to seeing it since...). I haven't seen True Lies or Thunderbirds in ages either. but I totally agree about the Star Wars guests. And I can dream and hope for Hayden Christensen and Natalie portman too :D

Edited by lizzy88

CAPS ROOL :clap: - AS DOES TEXT SPEAK LACK OF PUNCTUATION AND FINDING OUT WHEN THE NEXT GUEST IS ANNOUNCED!!!

DONT TRY AND FRIGHTEN US WITH YOUR SORCEROUS WAYS LORD KEITH YOUR SAD DEVOTION TO THAT ANCIENT RELIGION HAS NOT HELPED YOU CONJURE UP THE FINAL COLLECTORMANIA LONDON GUEST LIST, OR GIVEN YOU CLAIRVOYANCE ENOUGH TO DECIPHER THE NAME OF THIS MYSTERY GUEST

And if you havent found out who Bill Paxton is yet he was the whiney marine in Aliens, the dad in Thunderbirds, the car salesman in True Lies and the lead in Twister!:clap: Id really like a big Star Wars guest Ian McDairmid, James Earl Jones, Frank Oz would be awesome too.

Ahh. See, I've never seen Aliens or Twister :clap: (twister scared me when I was little and I haven't got round to seeing it since...). I haven't seen True Lies or Thunderbirds in ages either. but I totally agree about the Star Wars guests. And I can dream and hope for Hayden Christensen and Natalie portman too :wub:

Oh yeah forgot about Natalie Portman :wub::D

Ahh. See, I've never seen Aliens or Twister :clap: (twister scared me when I was little and I haven't got round to seeing it since...). I haven't seen True Lies or Thunderbirds in ages either. but I totally agree about the Star Wars guests. And I can dream and hope for Hayden Christensen and Natalie portman too :clap:

You might remember him as the 'present day' ship captain in Titanic, who took 'old' Rose out to the site of the Titanic going down.

CAPS ROOL :D - AS DOES TEXT SPEAK LACK OF PUNCTUATION AND FINDING OUT WHEN THE NEXT GUEST IS ANNOUNCED!!!

DONT TRY AND FRIGHTEN US WITH YOUR SORCEROUS WAYS LORD KEITH YOUR SAD DEVOTION TO THAT ANCIENT RELIGION HAS NOT HELPED YOU CONJURE UP THE FINAL COLLECTORMANIA LONDON GUEST LIST, OR GIVEN YOU CLAIRVOYANCE ENOUGH TO DECIPHER THE NAME OF THIS MYSTERY GUEST

Love it :clap: :clap:

And if you havent found out who Bill Paxton is yet he was the whiney marine in Aliens, the dad in Thunderbirds, the car salesman in True Lies and the lead in Twister!:WINCE: Id really like a big Star Wars guest Ian McDairmid, James Earl Jones, Frank Oz would be awesome too.

Ahh. See, I've never seen Aliens or Twister :( (twister scared me when I was little and I haven't got round to seeing it since...). I haven't seen True Lies or Thunderbirds in ages either. but I totally agree about the Star Wars guests. And I can dream and hope for Hayden Christensen and Natalie portman too :wub:

Bill Paxton was also the annoying older brother in Weird Science... the one that gets turned into the s**t monster....

And if you havent found out who Bill Paxton is yet he was the whiney marine in Aliens, the dad in Thunderbirds, the car salesman in True Lies and the lead in Twister!:grump: Id really like a big Star Wars guest Ian McDairmid, James Earl Jones, Frank Oz would be awesome too.

Ahh. See, I've never seen Aliens or Twister :firedevil: (twister scared me when I was little and I haven't got round to seeing it since...). I haven't seen True Lies or Thunderbirds in ages either. but I totally agree about the Star Wars guests. And I can dream and hope for Hayden Christensen and Natalie portman too ;)

bill paxton was also recently in big love which was an american mini series, hmmmmm thinking about him in all those sex scenes kind of scarred me for life-try to remember him in aliens!!!!!!!

As you put up there on your post- "So from a certain point of view it can be said to be a little rude - assuming your time is more valuable than the people who each have to spend a few minutes figuring out what you're trying to say" -you are right its also annoying when people cant take time to read previous posts or choose to ignore them and bring the topic and arguement back up again. We were trying to move on!! :yoda:

Just because *you* want to move on, it doesn't mean everyone else wants to. Just because you think a topic should be ignored doesn't mean it automatically should be. :-)

And as for "getting back on topic" ... which one of the many topics that this thread has had are you actually referring to? If you really want to get back on topic then you should only be discussing the announcement that was made last Satu- oh, wait ...

So allow people to chat and have a conversation about things that come up, yeah? :-)

And as for an educated guess as to the identity of the guest ... I still maintain the guest will be a woman, for reasons I have previously gone in to.