Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

I think it's gonna be Cheryl Baker.

Is that why it's taking so long, cos she's making her mind up ? :D

I almost peed myself at that!!!

Definitely ajoke for the oldies - oh wait - maybe thats why I almost peed myself :D

same here this is better than watching the eurovison song contest

its now 24 hours overdue - or 72 hours if you take into account it was meant to announced on Saturday.

Can I start the virtual ticket queue right here and now?, if it takes the guest 3 days to sign the contract, they're only gonna manage 2 autographs the whole weekend!!!

just came back on and so they have changed it to coming soon.. gah!

im not gonna wait around for the announcement again since im no longer excited about it :( ill just see when/if it happens.

Edited by stace

its now 24 hours overdue - or 72 hours if you take into account it was meant to announced on Saturday.

Can I start the virtual ticket queue right here and now?, if it takes the guest 3 days to sign the contract, they're only gonna manage 2 autographs the whole weekend!!!

HA AH LOL i would not go that far at the moment he could not sign on for the dole

HA AH LOL i would not go that far at the moment he could not sign on for the dole

If theyre not signing on for the dole theyre in the minority in the UK at the moment!!

To Amandfly and Babycatt: Is your avatar 64x64 that you're trying to upload? It has to be this size for the forum, I normally go to this site to change my picture into an avatar http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Then host it on a photo site. Hope that helps (I'm not very techinical so it could be something else!!) :(

To Amandfly and Babycatt: Is your avatar 64x64 that you're trying to upload? It has to be this size for the forum, I normally go to this site to change my picture into an avatar http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

Then host it on a photo site. Hope that helps (I'm not very techinical so it could be something else!!) :(

Oh thanks, it was 48x48, I'm gonna try this thx.

If theyre not signing on for the dole theyre in the minority in the UK at the moment!!

minority being the word just glad ive got a deacent job